"why am going to be replaced i made the stocks double up?"

"i don't know sir, the board members disagree with the stock holders they lack official statement"

"exactly! stop blabbering these nonsense in front of, it makes me sick knowing brainless people are here to fire me" the man in charge rolled his eyes, he seems rude if jeonghan must say but he's seen the real seungcheol.

the real seungcheol is humble, sweet and kind this type of him is just a facade a mere illusion to make him look authorized and a leader type.

jeonghan bowed and was to exit the room when his tablet dinged, he smiled his eyes holding delight oh how long his boss waited for this moment.

"sir, good news"

seungcheol looked up his eyes big and doe filled with curiosity his left brow lifted.

"your soulmate, he's sent it"

and by that seungcheol's smile widen, he didn't care how much he sent nor how little it is. he believes finding love with his unknown soulmate.

"great, track his bank account call jihoon and make him find where the guy lives" he smiled, goofy and pure.

"guy? how do you know?"

"just instincts"

jeonghan smiled "he must be a very simple guy, he sent five dollars"

"he must be saving up, it doesn't matter anyways sending money to soulmate means looking for them" seungcheol stood up as he rolled his sleeves.

his determined look, off to search for his soulmate.
____

chan sighed and flopped on his bed, it's been two days after he sent money to his soulmate he was a little disappointed when his soulmate didn't respond.

he doesn't think it's a big thing so he just shrugged it off.

he opened his fridge and took out one slice of pizza his left over from last night's dinner.

as he munched on his pizza he then went on his sofa and turned on the tv watching boring news.

"the choi industries has topped the chart of 50 most big company here in south korea, ceo choi seungcheol the heir and offical owner of the company has become mor-"

chan looked at his door when someone softly knocks on it, he sighed and stood up turning the knob and opening the door.

a breathless young man in his crumpled tuxedo, his neck tie loose and his face was full of sweat.

he looked so hot like he ran a 100km marathon.

chan gulped, his sanity and his soul running away from him.

"can i help you?" he voiced out, still checking out the man hot as hell.

"are you lee chan?" the guy looked up his eyes twinkling prettily, his lips glossy and pink inviting chan to dive in.

he gulped the second time "y-yes" he looked at the man who wield pale skin his smile holding up.

"i'm choi seungcheol" he stood straight and walked closer, chan walking backwards as the man held a very lustful and dangerous stare.

chan felt the wall behind him as seungcheol trap his head between his arms placed beside his head.

"your soulmate"

chan felt his heart skip a beat then rapidly beating like he was about to jump of a cliff, he then felt pair of lips dive in and tongue licking his coves.

chan closed his eyes and kiss back, like his head was floating over countless skies.

___

seungcheol scrunched his nose as he felt someone kiss his neck, tickling him to wake up.

"s-stop" seungcheol giggled he engulfed the younger into a hug to stop his actions.

laying the man beside him and kissed his forehead "is this a new way to wake me up, huh?" his lover leaned in and peck his lips.

"you sleepy head, should i take over your business now? you're too tardy to call yourself a boss" chan said his finger trailing the outline of his face.

"hmm, you should i adore your hard working ass" seungcheol chuckled his low voice sending chills down to chan's spine.

"you only adore my hard working ass? what about me?"

seungcheol rolled his eyes and dipped into the younger's lips, holding his hand as he pulled away.

he took chan's hand into his lips as he kissed his ring finger, the gold engraved with their names and shining with all its might the symbol of their unity.

"i love you, my channie"

"i love you too"

chan never imagined his life to be like in disney movies, his prince charming saving him from doom and cruelty.

and now seungcheol is giving him almost everything, not because he needs it but because seungcheol wants to.

and he never expected sending five dollars to his never-met-soulmate would turn into the most beautiful fairy tale he ever knew.

--

[A/N: hElP meE I'm dyIng froM all ThE flUfF]