22

it had been weeks since what happened. with itadori missing and y/n asleep, things felt so lifeless.

the first and second years would train, but not nearly as well as they used to.

Gojo wouldn't admit but he felt weak. him always being the best made him so sad.

"so weak" Gojo whispered to himself. "wake up ya sleepy head"

he always stayed next to y/n's side and slept there often. his blindfold would hide his tears.

Fushigiro tried to cheer him up but it didn't work. 'Gojo please be okay' fushigiro said to himself.

Kugisaki spent a lot more time alone in her room. she didn't really want to talk to anyone. wanting to stay strong, she hid her emotions.

-timeskip dream-

everyone was asleep. Gojo in y/n hospital room, Fushigiro and Kugisaki in their room sleeping. the second years too.

—-

there was black smoke and fog. it was dark. y/n was sitting on a wooden chair.

Gojo, Kugisaki, Fushigiro, inumaki, Maki, panda, and itadori appeared from the darkness.

"what?" Kugisaki confused

"Y/N????" everyone screamed. "ITADORI YOUR HERE TOO!"

everyone was so happy but things still felt distant.

"Gojo sensei whats happening?" Fushigiro asked

"i think it's a dream." he answered

you stood out of your chair weakly and met your eyes with everyone. "hello uhm sorry to keep you waiting" i replied.

Maki ran in for a hug but her arms went through your frail body. "w-what?"

"i'm sorry" i started. "i'm in a weird situation ya see!" i laughed

"anyways this is a dream and i brought you here. i uhm sorted a lot out recently. i still don't have all my memory back but i won't be awake for a while."

you frowned at the group.

"y/n what?" everyone asked, even gojo was confused.

"i'm sorry i can't talk anymore, i'll miss you all" you bid your farewell and with that everyone disappeared in the darkness.

——
A/N

HELLO DERRR. hope ya like this chapter and dw ur not ded yet. thanks for reading!