𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"I think I coulda' got her to let you stay." I shrugged as he waved me off, "Where my sister at?"

"Sleep, you know she gotta take 20 naps a day."

"Then wake up and complain bout bein' sleepy. Her big ass, I'm comin' back when that lil nigga get ready to come. Mina ain't invited." He said making sure to throw that last part in.

"Ya'll stay into it."

"That's her ass."

"It be the both of them." Saoir said coming into the kitchen with her face frowned up.

"Watchu all frowned up for?" I asked her as she sighed, "My shoulder and my stomach hurting." She told me as I raised an eyerbrow looking at her.

"Like them Braxton Hicks shits?" I asked her as she shrugged, "Kinda they feel a lil worse, but I think it's just them."

"You wanna call her to be safe?" I questioned her as she sighed before nodding her head.

"Kelin imma call you back later."

"Yeah do that." He said before hanging up and I went to my contacts finding the midwife number.

It rung a couple times before somebody answered it, "Dr. Carmichael's office, this is Ashley speaking how can I help you today?" The assistant spoke as I stared at Saoir who was rubbing her stomach and sitting on a barstool.

"Can I talk to Dr. Carmichael?"

"She isn't in right now, if it's an emergency I can give you her personal number. If not then I can take a message."

"Lemme get the personal number." I said pulling the phone away from my ear and putting it on speaker.

She recited the number to me and I typed it into my phone before I thanked her and hung up calling the Midwife.

It rung twice before she picked up, "Dr. Carmichael speaking."

Saoir held her hand out for the phone and I handed it to her watching her intently.

"Hello, this is Saoir Albrite." She said into the phone, "Hi Saoir, is there something wrong?"

"I'm not sure, and I hate to be a bother but I have been having like stomach pain and shoulder pain."

"Okay and how long have you been experiencing this?"

"Since like 7 this morning." She said making me smack my lips as she waved me off, "But it didn't get bad like this until about an hour ago." She explained as I just listened.

"Alright, I'm not in the office at the moment, if you go to my office I can have my colleague check you out and see what's going on."

"Well how long do you think it would take for you to be able to see me?" Saoir asked skeptical about having to go to another doctor.

"I'm about 30 minutes away from where you are, and about an hour from the office. But it would be best if you went as soon as possible." She explained making Saoir nod her head.

"Okay, thank you."

"Alright, Dr. Jones will take great care of you and I will call my assistant to make sure he is sent your information so there aren't any problems." She told Saoir before they said their goodbyes and hung up.

"You wanna change or you wanna go in that?" I asked her making her sigh, "Can you just grab me one of your sweatshirts?"

I nodded my head making me way to our room, I went into the closet grabbing a sweatshirt from my side of the closet and slipped my feet into my Gucci slides.