Chapter twentyfour

Start from the beginning

"Styles."

My heartbeat quickens and I feel Harry stiffen. I slowly get up and I pull Harry up who's suddenly in shut down mode. I look around to see several people staring at us with their phones out. I look away and walk up to the nurse with a clipboard.

"Right this way love." the woman smiles at me.

We follow her down the hall to a room and we sit down.

"The doctor will be right with you." she tells us before leaving, closing the door behind her.

I look at Harry who's looking around the room while rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand. Harry's phone buzzes and he jumps a little but then pulls it out of his pocket. I start bouncing my leg again and Harry looks up at me.

"Do you want me to sing you a song?" Harry asks as he pokes my side making me jump away from him.

"It depends on what song." I reply and he smiles.

"If youve ever wondered why, disney tales all end in lies, heres what happens after all their dreams came true." he starts singing.

"Harry no-"

"After saving china, I went home alone. I was feeling conflicts in my lower zone."

I turn away from him in my seat, trying not to smile but he turns my seat toward him.

"Ive been dressing like a guy for months, now im losing all control. I think I am a guy in my soul." He sings as he takes my hands.

"You can stop singing that now." I laugh but he shakes his head.

"I want to be a man. Maybe one day he'll screw me. Now I realy get why my name is ping."

"You forgot a part." I mumble and he smiles but shrugs.

"Ive got the brains and the bites of females, plus the brute and the brawn of dudes. I know im ready for transformation, its time to replace these useless tubes, good for you."

"Are you done?"

"Nope."

I huff and sit back in my chair as he jumps up.

"Im gonna skip to the Elsa part okay?" he says and I smile but shake my head. "There is no snow on the moutain tonight, just sulfer in the air. A kingdom of greenhouse gases only bill nye seems to care."

I bite back a laugh as he sways back and forth while smacking his thigh for a beat.

"My town is melting, breaking off into the sea. Its time I showed the strength of an evil queen." He makes a face and I shake my head at him. "With germany and putin too, ill free the peinguins and throw you in a zoo. We're going green by spilling red, and if your not dead and if your not dead I built a hoard of evil snowmen. Were gonna take over the world. Let it snow, let it snow." He starts saluting as he marches in place. "Now fox news will need heat lamps."

His phone buzzes but he ignores it and keeps going.

"I hope you concentrate in camp. Heil elsa." he waves at me and I snort.

Ironic isnt it?

"We dont care who we have to slay. Let my troops march on, the colds comin back and its here to stay. I sunk like a brick, Prince thinks im sick, ice is melting quick, now I have a lot of self-esteem." He does jazz hands and the door flies open.

A crowd of nurses stand around the doctor at the door with their phones out and Harry looks at me with wide eyes.

"That was some preformance dont you think ladies?" the doctor asks the nurses as he steps in the room.

The nurses scurry away and the doctor closes the door as Harry sits down next to me with his cheeks bright pink.

"So Mr and Mrs.Styles, your here to find the gender of your baby, is that correct?" the doctor asks as he looks at his little computer.

"Yes sir." Harry nods and I shift in my seat.

The doctor looks at me and I see his name tag. His name is Mr.Rays.

"Are you nervous?" He asks me.

"Nervous but mostly excited." I smile weakly and he nods with a friendly smile.

"Thats understandable all mothers and the fathers are usaully he same way." he informs us and Harry slips his hand into mine. "So do you want to hop onto the tabl and we'll get started."

Harry squeezes my hand before I get up. I walk over to the table and sit down. Mr.Ryan turns on all the equipment and I sit back. I look over at Harry who winks at me. I look away from him to the doctor. Once the doctor has the gel on my stomach and the little instrument against my stomach I look up at the little monitor and cant take my eyes off it.

"Are you guys ready?" Mr.Ray asks and I nod without looking at him instead I look at Harry who looks back at me. "Its a-"
_____________

What should the baby's gender be? I seriously cant decide and I need your guys help. Just comment your opinion.