36

THIRTY SIX
________________

"Babeee" I said while pulling my boyfriends shirt. "oh my god, what?" he looked at me and I pouted. "Hyuna, I love you but I'm trying to do my homework" he said while still looking at his book. "I need attention" I said while still pouting.

Bomin looked at me and softly kissed my lips. Soon after he got back to his work. "I can't believe you're actually doing homework" I rolled my eyes and fell back on the bed. "I kind of need to graduate you know" he replied still typing on his computer.  

I started annoying the shit out of him. He got mad and pushed me so I was now laying down. Bomin got on top of me and smirked at me.

"You're not walking tomorrow"

I looked at him with my eyes wide open and that's when I knew I fucked up.

~~~

After wearing my uniform I went downstairs. Dad was sitting at the dining table and was reading his book while mom was in the kitchen making breakfast. "Good Morning!"

"Good Morning, oh darling what's with that walk?" I immediately stopped and the image of yesterday's evening popped in my head. "I-I uhm" I didn't know what to say.

"Oh, I get it. Was Bomin here yesterday?" she said and started wiggling her eyebrows. I only nodded and sat down. My dad looked at me and fixed his glasses.

"Hyuna, you don't have to be embarrassed, we all went trough that. Well, maybe not your brother but we all did." Even though I was embarrassed af, I really loved my parents. They also went trough their teenage years, so me and Hyunjin can literally do anything and we won't get in trouble for that.

"Someone was talking about me?" My brother said as he was running downstairs. I facepalmed myself cause I knew what's going to happen.

"Oh- We were talking about you not having sexy time for the first time" Dad said and I laughed way to much. "Daad! How can you know that?!" Hyunjin said and sat down at the table with his red cheeks.

"It's obvious, and parents know these things even if the kids think they don't" Dad gave him a wink and he slammed his head onto the table.

After breakfast I got up from the table and I could hear my parents laugh at me. I turned around and they immediately tried to stop their laughter. "Stop teasing me!! I'm going to school!!"

"Don't do it at school!" My mom yelled as I was about to leave the house. I rolled my eyes and walked out. Yujin was already waiting for me infront of the gates to my house. She turned around to face me and as she saw the way I walk she burst out laughing.

"Oh, honey.. Did you had a rough evening?" She said while trying her best not to laugh. "Please~ My parents are already pain in the ass. They were teasing me the whole morning."

"If you're annoyed you should've kept your legs closed" Yujin said and showed me her tounge as she was running away from me. "Yah! PARK YUJIN!"

~~~