Chapter 2

Elsa's POV

"Punz, just...stop. It won't come out. It's ruined." I say, deflated. We have been sitting in the laundry room for over an hour trying to get the stain out of my shirt. We've tried just about everything.

"But, Els, it's your favorite." Punzie says. I sigh and toss the shirt in the trash. "I know. Let's just go get our schedules." I tell her. She stands up and we head to the main office.
❄️❄️❄️

I turn the corner when someone runs into me and I fall to the ground, for the third time today! Seriously, I might as well just stay on the floor. That'd make Jack's day.

"I am so sorry. Here, let me help you up." The person says. I grab their hand and they pull me up. "Thanks and it's ok." I tell her.

"I'm Tiana by the way." she says. "Elsa. This is one of my best friends, Rapunzel." I tell Tiana. "Nice to meet you." she says as she walks away.

"She seems nice." Punzie says. "At least it wasn't Jack and his friends." I say. She nods her head in agreement. We continue on.
❄️❄️❄️

When we get to the office, I see Jack and Eugene there. I groan loudly and they turn around. I walk up to the secretary and she hands me mine and Punzie's schedules.

"Thank you." I tell her. I hand Punzie hers but Jack snatches mine from me. "Excuse me? That's mine." I say rather rudely. What? He hasn't been nice to me either.

Jack smirks when he looks between my schedule and his. "Looks like we have all the same classes." he says. My eyes widen and I snatch mine back and take his. I look over them. You have got to be kidding me.

Jack Frost- Class Schedule
Elsa Arendel- Class Schedule
8:00-9:00 : Science
8:00-9:00 : Science
9:00-10:00 : Math
9:00-10:00 : Math

10:00-11:00 : History 10:00-11:00 : History
11:00-12:00 : Lunch
11:00-12:00 : Lunch

12:00-1:00 : Free Period 12:00-1:00 : Music/Performing

1:00-2:00 : English
1:00-2:00 : Law
2:00-3:00 : Art
2:00-3:00 : Art

I groan. "At least he doesn't take music/performing or law." Punzie points out. I sigh and hand Jack his schedule back. She's right though, if he were in those I'd probably kill him.

"Don't look too happy." Jack teases. I glare at him and walk out. I start to head back to the room, but instead I head to the garden.
❄️❄️❄️

I sit on a bench by myself, singing quietly. Someone walks up behind me and I jump. When I finally see who it is, I glare at them.

"What do you want?" I ask Hiccup. He sits down next to me. "Hey, we're not all bad. At least I'm not." Hiccup says defensively.

"Did Jack send you?" I ask him angrily. "Jack doesn't even know I'm here." He insists. I sigh and stop glaring.

"Then, what do you want?" I ask him. Hey, in my defence, I am trying to to be nice. "I wanted to apologize for running into you guys earlier, then being a jerk about it." Hiccup says.

I stare at him. "Wait, you're not being a jerk?" I ask, still unable to believe it. "I told you, I'm not mean like the rest of 'em." he says. He stands up and starts to walk away, but stops and turns around.

"Oh, and tell, Merida? Ya, her, tell her too." He says and continues to walk away. I grin childishly and jump up, following him. "You like Meri don't you?" I ask him.

"What? No. I mean.." he says, almost instantly. I grin again. "Yes you do. Don't worry, I won't tell her." I tell him. He stares at me like I'm crazy.

"Hey, we're the Big Four Girls, but that doesn't mean we don't have our secrets." I say. Now it's my turn to walk away.
❄️❄️❄️

I get back to the room and tell Merida what Hiccup told me, well I left out the part that he likes her. "I knew they weren't all bad." Merida says proudly.

"I thought otherwise." I admit. We talk for a while more till she says she's going to sleep. "I guess I should too. Classes start tomorrow." I say.

I climb into bed and lay down. My last waking thought was, New school, new classes. Almost all with that jerk Frost.