F | i wish you lived closer. you're so cool to hang out with.

faith says. you give her a hug too.

P | that's what i'm saying. audrey should move up here.

A | i wish.

joanne | you two drive safe. i love you.

P | i love you mom goodbye.

F | bye pay!

P | byeee

you get in the car with payton. you tap your bracelet while he's driving.

P | what?

A | nothing.

he looks back at the road. you do it again.

P | what is it?

A | what is what?

he smiles at you.

P | you're such a dork.

A | what? why am i a dork?

he taps his bracelet. you smile back at him and hold his hand. when you guys get to the airport you get through security quite fast. paytons flight leaves about 45 minutes before yours so you decide to wait in his terminal with him. you decide to pack up on the floor and go live. you're messing around and he pulls out his guitar.

A | what are you doing?

P | what? does the airport not want to hear some tunes.

A | i mean maybe they do.

P | if not i know you do.

A | i do. hit me lover boy.

P | oh you aren't ready for this one.

he starts playing and you can't help but smile at him. he looks so concentrated. you scratch his head. what a cutie like what the hell. you laugh and rest your head on his shoulder. soon you have to say goodbye. he wraps his arms tightly.

P | i'm going to miss you so much.

A | i will too. you have to promise to come see me when you get home.

P | it'll be the first thing i'll do.

you were trying so hard not to cry in the middle of the airport. he scratches you head and let's go of the hug. he pulls your face in for a long kiss.

P | bye bye.

A | bye bub.

you watch him walk onto the plane before turning around to walk to your terminal and sit on your phone. scrolling through instagram this is a post that you see.

 scrolling through instagram this is a post that you see

it's a screenshot from payton's live video. it's literally so cute. it's brings tears to your eyes.

-comments-

xoxoaudrey: this is so cute🤍

user1: audrey's growing on me :)

user2: she honestly looks so sweet.

hater: she's literally using him for fame. they don't spend time together and she literally called him a psycho in her last post?!
>> creator: she was kidding. there's no reason to spread hate when you can spread love. that's what payton would want and we all have one thing in common. we want the best for payton.

user3: audrey is so pretty.

user4: payton was looking very pretty in his live today.

———————

while you're sitting in your phone you have someone come up to you.

??? | hey? are you on tik tok?

A | uhh, yeah i am.

had to say goodbye to our favorite boy

Word Count: 954