↳𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐀𝐢𝐭𝐨 (edited)

Kurosaki Aito

Age: 12

Height: 155cm(5'0)

B-Day: December 27

Status: Alive

Species: Human

Rank: Hashira
Dream Hashira

Looks: (Drawing coming soon)

Breathing Style: Dream Breathing

DREAM BREATHING
--------

First Form

❏Vivid Imagery ❐

➬ A series of 3 slashes. A vertical upwards one injecting poison, the user then spins and horizontally slashes at the chest, and finish with another horizontal slice from the other direction to the neck.

※━─━────【₪】────━─━※

Second Form

❏Mind Awakening❐

➬ A version of Spatial awareness that allows the user to detect demons through the tension in the area. Through what aura they can feel emitting off the demons, they can detect where they are.

※━─━────【₪】────━─━※

Third Form

❏Dream-Shaping Clouds❐

➬ The user jumps up while simultaneously slashing upwards, they then start swinging their blade and twisting mid-air, creating a series of helical slashes in the air that can do damage and deflect projectiles and incoming attacks.

※━─━────【₪】────━─━※

Fourth Form

❏Sleep Inducing Haze❐

➬ A flurry of piercing attacks toward multiple areas of the target's body, will run right through them and inject wysteria poison.

※━─━────【₪】────━─━※

Fifth Form

❏Feast of the Baku❐

➬ The user does an aerial flip forward and uses the momentum while landing to perform a powerful vertical slice downward. They then jump back up while performing an upward slash, they repeat these two attacks 4 times, resembling a Baku eating a dream. They finish it with a powerful vertical slice downward.

※━─━────【₪】────━─━※

Sixth Form

❏Malicious Nightmare❐

➬ A powerful lunging pierce to the target's forehead, have poison infect the head region first. The user then quickly pulls it out and then backs up, lunges forth once more while spinning, and creates a series of vertical helical slashes towards the target's neck.

※━─━────【₪】────━─━※

Seventh Form

❏Hopeful Dream Catcher❐

➬ The user dashes forth in the blink of an eye and slices the abdomen of the target. They then pierce the upper back and jumps high, lifting the target and thrusting their sword up, flinging the target of the blade and in mid-air. While in the air, the user performs a series of unpredictable slashes and even mere cuts. She finishes by using the target to jump up higher than they are and becomes airborne, dropping down with a powerful beheading slice.

~~~~~~~~

(Credit to creator of the Dream Breathing techniques)

Blade Color: Pastel Yellow with White wavy lines

Family:
Kurosaki Hyousuke - Father
Status: Alive
Former Dream Hashira(Retired due to injury)

Kurosaki Kazumi - Mother
Status: Alive
Former Kinoe-Ranked Slayer(Retired to take care of husband)

Kurosaki Sumire - Older Sister
Status: MISSING
Former Dream Hashira(Shared status with brother)

Backstory:

Being the only son of the Kurosaki family, a clan known for passing down the Dream Breathing techniques, his father tended to pay more attention to him than his sister.

His sister, Kurosaki Sumire, had grown very jealous when she found out her little brother was a prodigy, becoming a Dream Hashira at the age of 10. Blinded by her own rage, she had set a plan to get rid of Aito. She pushed him off a cliff.

Thinking he had died, she went to report to Oyakata-sama that her little brother died in an accident, only to stare in horror as she saw her brother sitting next to their master. Not a single injury was inflicted on him.

Instead of dying as Sumire thought, Aito had caught himself on a small ledge a couple of meters below the side of the cliff. He had gotten back to headquarters way faster than Sumire and reported about her breaking Demon Slayer codes.

Needless to say, Sumire was cast out. She hasn't been seen since that day.

How strong is Aito? Well... I'd say he's pretty strong, but not too strong. He's about as strong as Giyuu.

Lemme explain:

I'm basing off how strong each Hashira is on this video(because I completely agree with it as I have read the entire manga series).