Plotting

In the shadowy night on the city planet of Coruscant, two lone figures stand on a hidden walkway. One of the figures has a hood up. The other has a fancy suit and cape with a neatly trimmed grey hair and beard.

"Lord Tyranus, it is now time to shake the jedi order by doing some force manipulation into the living force, to where you old and weak former padawan will be brought back from the force after his untimely demise, but he will not be his old self when he does."

The hooded figure says while starting into the quiet busy night. He then turns to look at Count Dooku to see his reaction to his plan. The Count just nods and says while bowing his head. "It will be done Lord Sidious".

Lord Sidious turns to look back at the skyscrapers across the way from where they're at. "But surely the Jedi might find out this in a way, my Lord." Sidious then says while cackling  as he turns to look back at him. "Let them find out, because when the jedi  discovers him, most of the Jedi order will be in shock or doubt to be sure if it is him. Count Dooku frowns as he says while looking up at Sidious. "Want me to get the necessary items to do the summoning ritual, Lord Sidious."

Sidious Cackles more loudly." Yes you can, but we will need something of him to bring him back like his ashes from within the Jedi temple, and I have a perfect plan for that."  The Count just nods as he gets ready to go to the space dock asking while looking back at Sidious. "And how are you going to get my former deceased padawan's ashes from the jedi temple."

Sidious is getting ready to go back to the chancellor office as he says to the Count. "I will tell them about a tradition we do on naboo when a family member dies, to where we scatter the ashes of the now deceased family member on the ground or into the lakes, but I will spread them without people watching  since I'll ask them for me to do it in private, since I did not say any final words at his cremation all that while ago." The Count  then says smirking. "Then the plan is already set, good."

Then the Count bows and then walks away to a droid waiting in a land speeder. The Droid then drives to the space docks after his master gets in.