Chapter 13 : disgusted

Start from the beginning

I just sigh and kept staring at my feet not minding anything infront of me.

While I'm lost in my thoughts i didn't noticed i had already fallen asleep.

Sunoo POV

"Hi hyung's" i said happily greetings them they just wave back at me.

"Jay hyung you better stop bothering her" i heard Jungwon said while I'm looking for my phone at my bag.

It's not a sin if i listen to them whispering to each other right?

"I ain't Jungwon, she's just annoying. And it's hella annoying me" replied hyung. I could see anger at Jungwon's eyes.

"But why is he so angry, does he like Y/N?"   I thought gulping.

"But hyung your already crossed the line! Your already bullying her. It could...it could break her....again" Jungwon whisper yell at Jay with soft eyes.

"Whenever she hear wrong thing's about her that isn't true, she would think that that's the truth and she would change herself as soon as possible" Jungwon said looking at the ring on his hands.

I feel sad right now. Why are you so bad hyung!

"I don't want that to happen again. It just can't! It's so hard to bring her back to the old her. But luckily it didn't last long" said Jungwon already whipping his tears.

Is it really that bad that he have to cry? Maybe it's worst than I'm thinking of.

"But she is so annoying i hate it"

"Annoying she keeps on ignoring you hyung, how could she annoy you?" Jungwon said cutting hyung's sentence.

"You dis-"

"Ok good morning class"

Good timing Ms. Shin now the two had already stop arguing thank you!

"Today were going to talk about blah blah blah"

I looked at Jay and Jungwon. Their eyes full of range like they could kill each other right infront of my eyes.

Now I'm scared at this side of the two.

I just keep quite while doodling at my notebook.

"Why would Jay hyung be annoyed at Y/N? While i like...no i love Y/N's presence next to me it brings me comfort that i want" i mumble making sure no one will here me.

I looked at the back were Y/N is seating. Just to see a sleeping cutie.

"How could you manage to be so cute just by sleeping huh?" I asked chuckling.

She's always sleeping.

Jay POV

"She can become a different person when she's hurt huh? I wanna make her transform. Okay Jay you have to reach her limit, that means you have to cross the line. You have to break her and make her leave, cause your hyung's are already loving her too much"    i said in my mind while smirking planning what to do with that little weakling. But strange there's something holding me back not letting me do what i want.

I looked back at her to only see her sleeping .

"What will happen to you if i make your life miserable?" I mumble chuckling thinking of her.

Y/N POV

"Y/N, Y/N wake up" somebody said shaking my shoulders gently.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Sunoo and the rest except for Jay.