"But I love him Harry "

"Does he??" I snap, she doesn't answer .

"Does he Gemma !? Tell me !? Him shagging every other girl , the other day , shows he loves you?No Gemma ! NO !!! I shout that's when she breaks down .

Shit !

I hate my fucking mouth.

"I- I'm sorry Gemma - see I didn't meant tha-"

"Stop it ! Stop it Harry Just stop it !! You showed your real colours ! You just like to shout at me! Now see what i will do !! " She shouts above me and runs out of the room.

No , no ! She's not going to do what I think
NO. NO. NO. NO. NO !!!

"GEM !! " I shout as I walk towards kitchen , as I know what she's up to and that's not happening .

"GEMMA , Leave it no ! I shout again as I see her opening the bottle of alcohol .

"Gemma , NO ! PLEASE GEM LEAVE IT ! " I say as tears starts to spill through my eyes of thinking of that innocent child dying just because I was unable to stop his mother from drinking .

"NO GEMMA ! " I shout as I take the bottle throwing it away , as it crashes to the floor .

That night was exhausting . I cleaned the floor after Gemma left to her room and when I went back she started crying and apologizing me . She was not wrong from her side actually . I understand where she came from , she actually loved Jade but killing the child which was there own mistake is never a solution atleast I think that because I know She wanted a child but that fucking Jade-God I can't! I know mum will be very happy too . But I still have to do something for this Jade cause he's not going just like this .
She said she won't study anymore but I preferred online studies to her to which she finally agreed . I don't want to waste her future because of the baby. 

I understand her and she understands me .

About that , I didn't told Rella the truth but I don't think she needs to know . I know I'm wrong but yet you know what I'm upto ... It's all a plan you know that right?
______

Harry's Pov : ( the day of the party they met ) :(

"Hmm..I think I look good " I say to myself as the fix the itching bow of my suit .
It's Zayn's request that I'm wearing this suit otherwise a black t-shirt and jeans are easy for me .

Let's get going it's already late . I say to myself as I get into my car . Putting the radio on High volume I start driving . I stop the music as I park my car , lock it and get out of it .

"Hi Guys!" I say as I see my friends; Louis , Liam, Niall and Zayn talking " I quickly rush to greet them hello and hug them.

"HI" They reply as Zayn passes a drink for me .

"Thanks" I say as I take the drink and take a sip.

"Oh HELLO STYLES "   Hearing a shout behind me I turn back to find Jude  smirking.

"Ha! What a surprise you are here-"
*****
" EARTH TO HARRY !! " I hear Rella shouting ,snaping me out of my thoughts .

"Y-yea! " I answer .

"Seriously  !  I was calling you from five fookin' minutes and you!? Where where you??" She says as she smiles.

"Me??I'm here only see!"

"Shut up ! Am saying , what were you thinking ??" She says smiling sweetly .

"Come on ! Let me help you to your house, your mom would be waiting , won't she" I say changing the topic .

"But-"

"Come on Rella " I  say dragging her with me .

---------------

Okkk so I don't know what's up with me changing the book cover , but yeah;)