"Darling", I said turning to Louis. "Would you get me a drink?"

    "Sure, what would you like?"

    "Can you get me a-"

    "She likes vodka lemonades", Draco said, budding into my conversation with Louis.

    Louis pressed his lips together and nodded before walking out of the drawing room. I never told Louis about my past with Draco. All he knows is that Draco is a good friend of mine that I grew up with. I didn't want to Louis about Draco because I didn't want him to think that I was using him to make Draco jealous, even though I kind of am...

    When Louis entered back into the drawing room with two drinks in his hands, I took the vodka lemonade and instantly kissed him, hoping that Draco would watch. Louis was taken back at first but then he started to kiss back, placing his hand on my waist. I slipped my tongue into Louis's mouth, making him pull away.

    "I don't want to do this in front of your friends", he smirked.

    "Then let's go upstairs to my bedroom", I said chugging my drinking.

    After finishing my vodka lemonade, I slammed the plastic cup onto the table of wiped the corners of my mouth with my wrist. Draco would always wipe the corners of my mouth after I chug a drink.

    I watched Louis down his drink and then took the cup out of his hand, placing it onto the table. He followed me out of the drawing room and upstairs to my bedroom, hoping no one sees us sneak off, specifically my father.

    Once we reached the door to my bedroom, I opened the door and locked it immediately after Louis entered. I started to take his jacket off, kissing his lips while he started to unbutton his shirt. He picked me up from the ground, still kissing me and walked over to my bed where he laid me down.

    Louis got down on his knees, slipping his hands under my dress and grabbing onto the waistband on my panties. He pulled them down, sliding them off of my legs. He began to kiss my thigh, pulling my knees apart with his hand.

    This doesn't feel right. I know I initiated this but I just don't feel the tingly feeling I get when Draco is giving me soft sweet kisses up my thigh. Louis is hot and is amazing but I just don't feel the sexual tension I do with Draco. All I want is to be here with Draco, not Louis.

    "I'm sorry", I said sitting up, pulling down my dress. "I can't do this right now. It doesn't feel right"

    "No, no. It's alright", Louis said pulling my panties back up and getting up from the ground. "I don't want to pressure you into doing something you don't want to do"

    "It's just..."   

    "Is is Draco? You don't have to tell me, Stella. I can see it on your faces. You both love each other"

    "Loved. I loved him, I don't know if he ever loved me"

    "He loves you, Stella. I can tell by the way he looks at you. I can see the pain in his eyes whenever you're with me"

    "If you heard what he said to me before summer started, you would think otherwise"

    "Stella, am I here because you want me to or because you want to make him jealous"

    Shit. I've been caught.

    "Um..."

    "I'm not mad", he chuckled. "I get wanting to get back at an ex. I mean, we barely know each other and I've already attended two of events hosted by your family"

    "I'm sorry, Louis. I didn't mean to use you like that. I really do like you, it's just..."

    "Different. I know"

    "Maybe we can start over", I said getting up from the bed. "There's a place I used to go to all the time as a little girl. I would like to take you there"

    "Okay. Lead the way"

    I took his hand and we walked back downstairs.

    Right as we walked out the doors of my home, Draco grabbed my hand, keeping me from walking away with Louis.

    "Draco, what are you doing?", I asked ripping my hand away from his.

    "I need to talk to you, Stella, please", Draco pleaded.

    "I can't right now. Louis and I have to go"

    "It's alright, Stella. I'll wait for you", Louis said letting go of my hand and walking off, leaving Draco and I alone.

    "What do you want, Draco?", I asked rolling my eyes.

    "Look, I know you're pissed at me for what I said before we were supposed to leave for Italy, but I-"   

    "Pissed?", I asked cutting him off. "I'm more then pissed. I'm furious. You made me feel so fucking little in your world"

    "I know and I'm sorry. I only said those things because I was scared"

    "What the fuck were you so scared of? Being loved?"

    "I was scared that you didn't love me and being committed to someone is scary to me. I've never felt this way about anyone before, ever"

    "Just because I couldn't say it, doesn't mean I don't love you", I said looking down at the ground. I started to turn around but Draco grabbed onto my wrist.

    "Don't leave. Don't go with him"

    "Why not?"

    "Because... Because..."

    "Eight simple letters, three short words. Say it, Draco, and I'm yours. I will turn around and tell Louis to go home"

    "I-I miss you, Stella"

    "Wrong words, Draco Malfoy"

    "Please, Stella. Don't do this to me"

    "I'm sorry, Draco. After what you said to me, there's only one thing you can do to make me stay"

    "I can't"

    "You tried to make me feel guilty for not saying 'I love you', but here you are, stuttering at the chance to say it"

    "Please, don't go"

    I took one last look at Draco and turned around, walking towards Louis who was waiting for me. Louis held his arm out and I hooked my arm around his.

    This is it. No more Stella and Draco.