Chapter 9: The Blood Prince

Start from the beginning

The next morning, I sat next to Ponk while Ranboo was placed next to Technoblade. "I want to sit with (Y/n)...", whispered Ranboo. The Blood God gave him a stern look before he told him to eat his breakfast. My fists balled up as he talked to the child so coldly, a hand rested on mine and I looked over at Ponk. He looked equally as troubled as I was, he gave me a reassuring smile. "It's okay...", he whispered. Ranboo looked at me and all I could do was give him a small smile and a nod for him to follow Technos order. The child barely ate anything as I was sure he could feel the tension in the air. When breakfast was done, Technoblade excused himself and left the dining room. Ranboo quickly ran and hugged my waist asking why he wasn't allowed to sit next to me. I knelt to Ranboos level and hugged him, my wings wrapping us from the world.

After explaining what would happen, Ranboo protested that he didn't want to become a prince if it meant being far from me. "I'm sorry, love... I don't make the rules...", I whispered. The child sobbed as he clung to me, which I returned as his sobs became uncontrollable. I tried to calm him but to no avail; there were shrieks and wailing of some sort outside. A guard ran into the dining room to inform that there were endermen outside attacking Technoblade. My heart stopped for a second, Endermen didn't travel outside of Veris borders. We all ran outside to see various creatures attack the King, Sam and Ponk ran to aid him while I cupped Ranboos face. "Listen to me, Ranboo. No one will keep me from protecting you, the King isn't a bad man... He's doing this for your future.", I smiled. The child seemed to calm down and hiccup as I wiped his tears; he whimpered and hid in my shoulder. The Endermen stopped their attacks and surrounded us; I could hear Techno ordering them to stay away from us.

A cold yet gentle hand from one of the creatures caressed my cheek before petting Ranboos hair. Ranboo looked at them whispering something and fainting; the creatures turned to look at Technoblade. He looked ready to slay all of them; the creatures didn't move as he raised his sword. "Stop!", I shouted. He hesitated before a familiar sound of the creatures leaving was heard. My vision blurred, the last thing I saw was Techno shouting at me but his words landed on deaf ears as I succumbed to the darkness.

Technoblade POV

My heart stopped as (Y/n) fainted along with Ranboo, I grabbed them before they could hit the ground. Sam ran over and ordered for a doctor, he tried to take the goddess but I lifted her with ease. "Send them to my room...", I said and headed there. The doctor arrived to find both Ranboo and (Y/n) laying on my bed, both clinging to each other. "Sire, may I ask that you remove the child so I may examine the patient?", he mumbled. Carefully, I removed Ranboo and watched as the doctor examined (Y/n). "She will be okay, her body must have shut down from the shock... I've never heard of Endermen entering the Kingdoms lands...", frowned the doctor. I agreed, they stayed in our lands all the time and hardly appeared in other kingdoms.

R̶̟̟͓̘͉͔̘͇̬͌̈́͂̐̉͊ͅa̵̛̞̹̭͇͊̽̒́̇̃́͠ṇ̸̜̰͈̔͌̄̔͐͐̚ḅ̸̘̣̺̰̟̭̃͑̀̅́̋̈́͠͠o̷̠͚̟̳̬̓̈͜͜͜ò̴̠̗̺̥͙̙̤͈̾̊͋͌̈͂̚͝.̵̯̣̥̙̝͆̓̀̈́̌͒̑̍̚.̷̦̅̏̐́.̸̧̡͉͕̻̘͍̯͗̇͒̈̽̔͂͂͝ ̶̲̈́͋͆̐̋̌̀̃ͅT̷̮̭̫͙̥̮͚̂̉̑͋̑ͅh̵̦̮̬̬̞͓͋͊̓̆͂̾̓͊̚ͅe̴̳͓̪͈̯͖̻̗̘̅̈́ÿ̸̳̮̳̺̫͉́͗͝ ̸͉̜͙̼̉̊͐̓͋̓̎̈͜͠ć̷̘̖̻̮̦̰̰͉̭̎̔͊ͅà̷̡̝̳̜̞̲͙̗̥̤͗̌̋̇͝m̸̢̥͖̯͋̈́̏͂͛̈́ͅȩ̸̪̻̮̻̗̭́̅͐̋͊̈́̃̈͑̓͜ ̴̛͍͉͘͝h̴̹̲͇̬͌̅̌̊͊͆͒̅͠é̷͕̳̤̦̞̻̲͕̦͂̾r̵̫͖̯̬͔͔͕̟̍̈̂̊̉̂͊͆e̵͔̘̹̱̜̳͗̌ ̴̡̛̼͚̮͐̏̅̿̽̀́̏̈́b̸̗̩͎̘̮̯̺͓̋͌̃̑̓̚ȩ̷̤͓̯͎̺͓͋ͅc̴͕̦̰̄̿̃͋̀̕ͅă̵̼͌̂̐͊̎̂u̵̡̡̹̝͌̿̈́̍̈́͝ş̶͓̞͎̟̟̭̔̅̎͒̑̓ͅe̸͚̰̫͗̓̇̽ ̴̤̗̖̮̝̄̏̽̇͛̆͛̕ͅȏ̷̠̹̠̆f̶̗͎̼͍̣̈͒̇̀͜͝͠ͅ ̸̟͎̼̂͑̉̾̃̈́̔̊͝R̸̺̤͇̺̫̈́̉̎͜a̸̝̦̩̱̠͈̩̅̈́n̸̫̹͉͈̠̥̻͍̈́̇b̴̧̳͉̻̜̘͔̤̳̜͋̆̈́o̷̢̘̬̞̱͙̒́͆̅͝ő̶̩͕͂̿̋̂̔̅̕͝.̴̰̫̤̹͖̥̜͇͙̃͠.̶̫̪̼͖̫͉͍̈̈́̆͝.̶̜̹͔̊̆̀̓̈́̆̂͘

The voices began their daily chorus of answers yet my mind cleared as Ranboo stirred in my arms. I thanked the doctor and sent him off before I placed the child back with (Y/n). Part of me wanted to change the fact that I'd have Ranboo under my care but the nightmare and the voices kept insisting that he would be (Y/n)'s end. I carefully sat on the bed, next to both of the people I wanted to protect the most.

"This is beneficial for both of you... I give you my word..."

Apologies for errors
Hope you enjoyed it, as always
Thanks for

*Reading
*Voting
*Commenting
*Following
*Adding this to your Reading list

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!

*~ TØP RAVEN ~*