Sebastian Stan - stranger

This is my first book ever, so please bear with me.

Warnings: Fluff

CHAPTER 1

She stood there running away from her previous home, running away from a person she trusted, she loved. He broke her heart into a million pieces. She didn't see where she was going and rammed into a brick wall. "Owwww!", she groaned. "Hey, shit, so sorry! Are you ok?" The brick wall asked. Wait what!? It can talk!? Then she looked up to be met with the most beautiful blue eyes she had ever seen in her life.

She realized she didn't answer the man and so started rambling, "ummm...yah I'm fine, I'm sorry, I didn't see where I was going and I've had a rough day breaking up with my boyfriend, getting fire-" he cut her off. "It's fine, really." Just after he finished his sentence, it started pouring rain. "Come on, in here." The stranger pointed to the coffee shop across the street. We both share a look and run towards it.

We were both out of breath since it was pretty far. The people inside gave us weird looks and went back to whatever they were doing. This gave me a chance to take in the stranger, he was wearing a cap and had put on sunglasses before we ran, hiding his beautiful eyes. He had shoulder length Burnett hair. He was very pretty to look at, like someone out of a fairytale. But he looked awfully familiar. I pushed that thought away when he said, "let's sit there." While pointing at a cozy table in the corner near a window, i nodded my head and we sat down.

He started the conversation, "so what were you talking about on the street about you breaking up, sorry if I'm being invasive." I felt at comfort with him but I didn't know his name, so I asked, "it's fine, but I don't know your name, mine is Alison, by the way. Alison White." He gave me a confused look and said, "Sebastian. Sebastian Stan." "OMG! You play winter soldier! I knew you looked familiar." He laughed, it was cute. What am I thinking! "Yes I do!" He replied with a chuckle. "Ok so you were asking about my boyfriend," he nodded his head and looked genuinely intrigued so I continue, "I came home early today, because it was our anniversary, and I found him lying in OUR bed with another girl! Can you believe the decency! And then he even tried to make an excuse! I mean what an asshole. I ended it with him, and now here I am ranting to a celebrity, who probably doesn't care." I said and realized I said the last part out loud, I was about to apologize when he said, "I do care and he is an asshole, I just want to say I'm sorry for everything you've been through." "Thank you" then a barista came up to us and said, "we are closing up, so leave." She said in a nosy tone. 

We left, or more like got kicked out and we burst into fits of laughter. Then he looked at me all serious and then said, "I know I just met you, but you are intriguing and very pretty, so may I kiss you?" I just nodded my head at a loss for words, and our lips met sending sparks through my body.