Chapter 17: Sukuna👅

Start from the beginning

"No, she's my biological sister so that would mean he wouldn't be her father..." Megumi says.

"plus she never told me about him..." Akito adds.

"Salmon," I say

~Time Skip and Y/n's POV~

I felt numb I couldn't move my body, all I could hear was faint sounds of someone saying 'help' over and over.

I find myself in a room of nothing, just black. I walk around and the calls for help were getting louder and louder. 

Once the sounds felt like the person calling was right beside me I stopped.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Y/N?!" a familiar voice called out.

"RYO-KUN!? IS THAT YOU!?" I shout back.

"I don't have much time Y/n!" he says and what sounds like he was about to cry.

Suddenly he appears in front of me with his clothes all ripped and he had cuts all over his face.

"Ryo-kun! Are you ok!?" I say as I was about to hug him, but he steps back.

"It's not safe for you to be near me anymore I can't control it and I don't want you to get hurt! I don't have much time, but I want you to know...." he pauses as he pulls me in his arms and hugs me, "..that I love you.." he says as he kisses the top of my head. 

Tears were falling down my eyes "Ryo-kun

Tears were falling down my eyes "Ryo-kun...?"

I look up at him only to see that we were fading away, "RYO-KUN!" I shout as I try to grab him but my hand goes right through.

"...please don't go!" I shout while I cry.

"I'm sorry Y/n, just know that I'm doing this for you, you were the best daughter I could have ever had, don't end up like me I want you to live a happy life, okay...? I love you with all my heart, remember that" was the last thing he said before he completely faded away.

"..dad... why'd you leave me?" I say as I fall on my knees and cry my heart out.

my sight turns black again and this time I open my eyes and see a white ceiling, I shot up from wherever I was lying down on, "Ryo-kun..." I say as I feel tears falling from my eyes.

"Y/n!?!" 

I turn my head to see all my friends standing beside the bed I was lying on and Nobara on the bed next to mine.

"Who's Ryo-kun?"  Panda-senpai asks

"I heard you talking about some Ryo-kun when we were homeless..." Akito said.

"Hey guys, Gojo-sensei wants to talk to you, he's in the big room near the 2nd year dorms." a random guy said from outside the door.

"Later..." Maki said.

I pulled out my phone to and go through my gallery and showed them a picture

After showing them the photos they looked at me wide-eyed

"But he's evil, he shouldn't have emotions..." Yuuji stated while still trying to process what he just saw.

I remembered what I saw while I was unconscious, I threw my phone on the bed, I jumped out of bed and ran to where Gojo-sensei was, standing in front of a cell looking very confused.

I walked up to him and tapped on his shoulder, "Oh hey Y/n, I see you're awake... have you been crying?" he points out.

I nod my head and I point towards the cell, "Oh, right... Sukuna hasn't been moving since I a few minutes ago... I think he might be dead" he says keeping his eyes on the cell

My eyes widen, 'So that dream wasn't just a dream...' I thought...

I could feel the tears coming back to my eyes, "Y/n? Why are you crying? He almost killed you..."

"GOJO-SENSEI!" we both heard from behind me, Gojo-sensei faced them but I didn't I just kept staring at the dark cell where my loved one took his last breath.

"Do you know why Y/n's crying?" he asked curiously.

"oh...I see..." was the next thing that came out of Gojo-sensei's mouth.

"So you're telling me, Y/n grew up with Sukuna and that Y/n considers him as I dad, and now she is here looking at a cell where we kept him and where he died?" Gojo-sensei summarizes.

They nod and look at me who is just standing there, not being able to process what just happened...

Someone turns me around by the shoulders and hugs me, I look up to see Toge-senpai, "It's fine Y/n, we all love you...." he says, and soon everyone else joined in, did he just talk? I brush off the question and hug them back.

I cry even more since his words reminded me of the last words that Ryo-kun had said to me

"I love you with all my heart, remember that"