𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐁

Start from the beginning

Which one?

Near the entrance

Walking into the bathroom, I was met with the image of Abby, Norah and Max putting on makeup whilst Ginny awkwardly stood to the side.

"Ok, what do ya think? Kylie?"

"Uh, Trixie Mattel."

"Girl you gotta blend!" Norah picked up the nearest brush, gently brushing against Max's skin.

"Well help me cause auditions for Wellsbury's original production of Sing-Sing: A Musical Of Love Behind Bars is today, and I have to beat out Riley Nichols for the lead."

"Ok, my dude, you are putting so many toxic chemicals on your face."

"I love toxic chemicals! Give all me all the toxic chemicals!"

"Anndddd.. Done!"

"I finally have cheekbones. Ginny, do you want Norah to do your contour? She's crazy good. I would ask you, Y/N, but I don't think we have your shade."

"I don't have Ginny's shade either."

"It doesn't matter. I don't really wear makeup."

Somehow the conversation turned to collarbones and they all started tensing their necks to show off their prominent collarbones.

A girl walked into the bathroom. She looked older than the rest of us, her presence causing the other girls to stop what they was doing. They ran out, leaving the girl alone in the cubicle.

"That was Sophie Sanchez."

"She's a senior."

"She's done cocaine and has the best ass in the school. She hangs out in blue with all the popular seniors."

At that point, I clocked out, there were too many colours for me to remember anyways. They stopped at a tree with lights wrapped around it, Norah plonking down on the one man sofa.

"This is Berry Tree."

"It's for the sophomores— cool sophomores."

"We're not cool."

"Cool people say they're not cool, so we're very cool."

"Hey MAN!" A girl waved towards to the group.

"Oh, people call us MAN, Maxine, Abby, Norah, because we're inseparable."

Abby sighed, "Samantha has been trying to weasel her way in for years, but she is the definition of second-tier."

"Guys! With Ginny, we can be GMAN."

Norah piped up, "What about Y/N?"

"Nah, I'm good staying out of... all that. Speaking of which, I have go.. I'll see you guys at lunch." I interrupted, walking away.

Everyone knows friendship groups never last. They either split into 2 sides or they all outgrow each other.

"Hey, New girl." I turned around to see a girl in a grey hoodie waving her hand at me.