(well I'm gonna eat breakfast)

(welp I'm back and I'm going to continue)

=House=

I'm back with sayaka and ririka. As we got home I saw midari and yumeko playing gamble and midari was happy into it. As mary was not yet here and so as kirari.

"sayaka? Can we return to my room now? I want to rest" I said as she nod...

(anyways I forgot to mention you had this kind of thing, but in school you aren't having this cause you were just on the first floor

(anyways I forgot to mention you had this kind of thing, but in school you aren't having this cause you were just on the first floor.)

T

hen she opened the door for me. She put my bag down and removed my blazers.

Then the door opened as I saw ririka. 'hmm, maybe this is the time'

"ahem!" I said as they looked at me

"is there something wrong y/n?" sayaka asked

"nope there's nothing I just wanted to ask if you want to take a shower with me" I asked as the two looked at each other and smiled

"alright"

Then I get myself done and now I'm naked and so as the two. Sayaka then carried me and put me on the tub.

Then when the two went to the same tub. Well in this tub there were only four people who will fit in this kind of tub.

Then I drown myself and I then touched sayaka's legs and so as ririka

Then I drown myself and I then touched sayaka's legs and so as ririka. The two moans.

"don't try to break the best moments" I said as they nod then I went to their V parts and rub it...

"ahhh~y-y/n" sayaka moans then I inserted my one finger inside them together as they moaned and I pull it in and out...

"ahh~nhg~hmm~ahh"

"I-I-it hurts y/n" ririka said

"I know I'm sorry ririka" I said as she moaned but I can feel on my left finger that sayaka is about to cum...

"I-I'm c-cumming!"

"don't you dare to do it yet saya" I said as she blushed then I turned off the faucet as the water were slowly drowning through the small holes.

"ahhh~p-please"

"let it out sayaka" I said as she did and so as ririka... But then I inserted my fingers again but its three this time as they two moaned loudly... It's getting slimy here in the tub but I don't mind if I slip they'll catch me hehe....

Then I suck ririka's nipples as I bite it as she moans 'gosh, the cutie Momobami is soo horny' I said as I then proceed to sayaka and kissed her lips I gave her hickey and bite her nipples too...

"ahh~l-lick it m-more y-y/n!" sayaka said as I smirked and inserted my fingers more down to the two... Ririka's eye were up and so as sayaka... Then I lick Ririka's neck and gave her hickeys too...

"I-I'm c-cumming!" sayaka said

"M-me too y/n!" ririka said as I smiled and inserted my one finger as its the total of four as the two moaned loudly.

Meanwhile the other girls.

Yumeko wins against midari. But then Kirari and Mary arrived as the president were kinda confused.

"where are the others?" kirari asked

"they're helping y/n got to her room" midari said as kirari nod and proceeds to the girls room but when she could have grab the handle. Kirari heard something from the inside. As when she could opened the door. She heard the voices from the bathroom.

"let it out" y/n said as they did but then y/n heard the door opened as she quickly moved and open the faucet as it makes a noise but the two girls was still weird as y/n shushed the two.

Then the door opened as it shows kirari. The three girls were kinda shocked.

"ara~having a bath without me? Maybe I could join you" kirari asked

"W-Well w-were done now and we'll be changing now" y/n said

"Okay~I'm gonna carry you" kirari said then y/n nod but then kirari saw some hickeys to the two as she smirked 'she had done it to the two without telling me? Hmm maybe the 2nd punishment is gonna happened huh?' Kirari's thought...

Thank You For Your Supports!
Anways I don't know about this but I hoped you like the story.

You can request for something and I'll do the best that I can.

See you!!! Arigato!!!