🏐😇 Chapter one🦖🏐

[NAME]'s POV:
"DUMBASS Let's go!" "Coming YOU SALT SHAKER!" I ran down from my room and got my bag for school. "Let go!" "Alright idiot" me and the salt shaker have known each other for a while but I feel like there is someone or something I'm forgetting but it's probably nothing! "So what sport do you play salt shaker??" "I play volleyball" "Awesome! Any time you have practice or game I'll come to support you!" "Heh,thanks idiot" "No problem! DIBSHIT" he smacked my head but I just chuckled.

TIME SKIP

I made it to my class and saw some guy looking at me,weird. I sat in the open seat which I was glad was in the back so that I didn't have to be beside that guy who keeps stating at me. I made sure my laner had my kitty protection knife and my other thing which it did. I gotta get Camie. Pulling my phone out and going to Camie's contacts so that I could tell her that this weird ass guy is staring at me.

Best bitch [Name]
SOME GUY KEEPS STARING AT ME AND IM UNCOMFORTABLE!

The better sibling
BITCH!! SEND ME A PIC OF HIM! I'LL GET THE SALT SHAKER TO KNOW!

Best bitch [Name]

The better siblingTHAT GUY IS ASAHI! TRY NOT TO GET NEAR HIM,KEI DOESN'T SEEM TO LIKE HIM! I'LL BE OUTSIDE YOU CLASSROOM DORM AS SOON AS I CAN!

The better sibling
THAT GUY IS ASAHI! TRY NOT TO GET NEAR HIM,KEI DOESN'T SEEM TO LIKE HIM! I'LL BE OUTSIDE YOU CLASSROOM DORM AS SOON AS I CAN!

Dumbo number 1
THANKS!!!

I sank in my chair trying to avoid him,but why do I feel like I've seen him? It's almost as if I've met him before. I shook the feeling off as best as I could.

ASAHI'S POV:
It can't be! It's my Angel! She's been gone but why doesn't it seem like she remembers me!? I've took great care of her but maybe it's because she just hasn't been with me,it's been forever since she had seen me. Oh she looks so different and seems so much different which I don't mind. I'll kill whoever took her from me!