He's The Love Of My Life

Contains spoilers for those who didn't see The Old Guard. If ya didn't, you should go see it, it's on Netflix, it's badass. There's a gay couple and guess who I'm casting them as...read for more!!

Jazzy - Andromache
Raf - Nicky
Daveed - Joe
Leslie - Booker
Lin - Copley
Pip - Nile
Thayne - Merrick

Daveed's POV:

Stupid bomb. Dang thing. Leslie better be alive. Where's Jazzy and Pip? They better still be alive too. Well, Pip should be fine. I dunno 'bout Jazzy. She's failing, sadly. Wait...where's Rafa?

I gasp awake in a large truck surrounded by some guards. Guessing that psycho that Miranda was talking about. What was his name? Oh yeah, Thayne Jasperson.

I nudge my (cute) boyfriend, Raf Casal, awake. "Babe. Raf. Raf. Get up."

Raf eventually gets up and I was nudged by a guard's gun. I brushed it off but Raf looked and shouted at the guard. "Hey!! The hell you did that for?!?!"

"Eh, he's a test subject. And so are you!!", one of the guards said.

"Well, you are a blind-a*s motherf*cker, b*tch.", Raf retorted, making me worried that we'd get beaten up or something.

Then, one of the guards pointed a gun at us, saying, "I'll shoot!"

"Why? Cause I'm black and gay? Its really not worth it, homie. Either way, I'll come back.", I said.

One of the other guards chuckled and said to Raf, "Seriously, dude? You not gonna save your little boyfriend?"

Raf rolled his eyes and told me the most sweetest thing I was ever told.

"Well, first off, you dirty a-hole, he's not my boyfriend. He's the love of my life. He's my warm and shining sun when I'm in dark sorrow. He's the warm and loving embrace I feel every morning, noon, and evening. He's not my boyfriend. This man, Daveed Diggs, is everything to me. And I'd get shot with a million bullets and get my hands chopped off just to save him."

Then, I took a deep breath and smashed my lips on his. We had a nice kiss until the guards pushed us away. Our hands linked and we both smiled.

No matter what, Raf will always be with me, no matter how long we live...