another valintimes one (Chan)

As I lay there with Chandlers head on my butt and we're waching a movie on the couch I'm gonna make a vine ' that o ment when you messup chan's hair' I quote on vine  I pull my hand down as my other one is recording and my hand go's onto his head and mess up his hair. He gets up and gives me his series look and says "realy, realy" and I roll over on my back and end the vine and throw my phone over on the chair luckily it landed on it and than I bite my lip. He looks at me and startles me and says "i though u said 'rest today on valintimes day and just hang," you smile and say "im resting your obisly not " and he knowtis I'm being a smart ass he starts ticklying me "you shouldn't have done that" he says "hahah stop hahahah I'm sorry haha sorry" i laugh he's huvering over me and he starts to kiss me I kiss back i lift his shirt off (the couch was pritty big) and he starts kissing me again than he go's right down to my sweet spot I mone when he starts to bite an suck on it. When he satisfied with the mark he made he moves down right above my shirt well his achaly. Than he pulls the hem and lifts me up just enough to get my shirt off. He go's right for my boob. "Ah chandler stop teasing ah" i mone he moves back up and kisses me and I put my fingers thew his hair and say in his ear "well it's gonna get messie anyway" he moves back down to right below my belly button. Than he pulls sown my panties ( we were one alone it's our house)

Than he go's down under to my clit.

AN~~~
NOT gonna go any farther :p GOOD BYE YOUR WELLCOME bye