Part 2

When they got to Hogwarts Harry met up with Ron and Hermione at the feast.

So who did you end up sitting with asked Hermione?

Oh, umm well Malfoy

Ron spit out his food a bit and started laughing like crazy.

The entire 8th years looked his way. All the 8th years were told to sit at the same table. There was only 2 Hufflepuff that came back 7 Gryffindor,10 Ravenclaw and 3 Slytherin that stayed for there 8th year.

You must have been miserable! What did you do the entire time! laughed Ron

Hermione kicked Ron under the table and Ron got the message to stop laughing. She also winked at Harry

Immediately Harry whispered to her saying that he liked guys but not Malfoy by the way you can tell Ron that I am bisexual but I am not ready to tell everyone yet.

Ok so you and him are "friends" got it said Hermione

Harry just rolled his eyes and Hermione and Ron said that they supported him

—~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~—

there new professors named Johanvaaler (jo-n-Val-er) waked the 8th years to there new common room. All the houses were put together to save space and money. Their professor warned that moaning Mertals bathroom was still not finished re-building after the war so that would be detention.

Harry was going down the list of there new from mates. let's see he said . Dean and Neville,Ron and Seamus, Draco and Harry. What!?!? I have to share a dorm with him he said. But what Harry really thought was yesss maybe this is my chance.

—~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~—

When Harry got to his dorm, Draco was already there.

Hey Potter so I know we are roommates but I am already putting down rules first off this is my bed and that one is yours, next off no loud music and lastly no girls ,please.

Um ok then said Harry putting a towel on his arm and said I am going to shower.

(Draco POV)

I guess sharing a room with Potter isn't that bad. It is nice to have someone to just be there even though I know he hates my guts. Even though.... he lost his train of though when Har- I mean Potter came out of the shower with a towel around his waist and his wet chest. He has so cute and hot at the same time though Draco. No no no I don't like Potter though Draco.
Or do I? Though Draco, he was still figuring out what he was and he didn't think it was straight.

You falling in love Malfoy?  Harry said jokingly

No! Yelled Draco blushing but trying to hide it

Are you sure said Harry walking closer slowly?

Um... ummm .....ummm Draco was at a lost for words. What is happening to me though Draco

I am just kidding or am I said Harry. He walked back in the bathroom laughing to get changed. Oh and Draco, Ron Hermione and me are going to hogsmead on Saturday for lunch do you want to come?

Yeah sure said Draco. Wait did you use my first name?

Yep is there something wrong with that,Draco

Nope nothing at all.....Harry. Wow that felt a little weird thought Draco

(Part 3 today)