A sigh escapes my mouth, "Fine, you have five minutes," I push him off me making him stumble back a bit. Christopher nods with a pleased smile on his face. I pull out a stool and place myself on top, "You want to start talking time is ticking," I break the awkward silence.

"Why did you take let alone post that video?" Landon asks like he's an idiot.

I scoff letting my eyes roll so far in the back of my head giving me a pounding headache, "Don't act dumb Landon," I pull my phone out making sure they don't see it, and press the record button, "I wasn't the one who broke into my apartment and then threaten me with my past just so you could make a deal with me thinking I would just fall at your feet like a fucking puppy," I smirk crossing my arms.

His jaw tightens and his knuckles turn white with how hard he is squeezing his fist together, "Language, Charlie-Rose I was never going to expose you I was going to keep you out of it," that makes my blood boil. He was going to throw my friend under the bus this dick.

I fling myself off the stool, "SO WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO THROW MY FRIEND UNDER THE FUCKING BUS YOU DICK. YOU ARE FUCKING BLIND IF YOU THINK I WOULD LET YOU," I scream and let my hand connect with his face again.

"ENOUGH," Christopher's voices boom through the apartment, "Charlotte-Rose someone needs to take responsibility for what happened to Harley Quest an-" I put my hand up to stop him.

A sob escapes my lips, "You're both insane if you think I'll let you put my best friend who is innocent in prison what the fuck-,"

"Language," Landon cuts me off making me scoff.

I roll my eyes again, "What do you want from me? I'll take the video down now is that it?" I ask hoping that it will be.

Landon walks off to the kitchen and returns with an ice pack on the side of his face from where I slapped him, "No, it's not," he gives a weird look to Christopher, and Christopher nod for him to continue, "We want you to take the deal," he states making my mouth drop.

I shake my head crazily, "Nope not happening," their smirks grow.

Christopher lets out a sigh shaking his head, "You don't have a choice Charlotte-Rose you either take Landon up on his deal or Kayla is going to need a lawyer," Landon takes a step closer to me.

"Oh, and give me your phone. Can't have you getting away with recording us again," Landon reaches over me and grabs my phone off the bench, "Very close Charlie very close," he lets out a small chuckle.

"You call me Charlie one more time and I swear to god you'll end up next to Harley," I threaten making them both chuckle.

"You know this is still recording right?" he asks before showing me my phone is still recording.

I swallow the lump in my throat and hang my head in defeat, "Fine but I want to discuss this deal and the video gets taken down but as soon as Kayla or my name gets on the news that video is out again," I glare at Landon whose eyes are dancing with amusement.

Christopher does the button up on his suit while clearing his throat again, "You will need to babysit Lyon until 12:00 am tomorrow and Landon will be picking him up as I am out of town for two days," he nods his head goodbye to Landon before walking out of the door.

I clear my throat and turn to walk into the kitchen grabbing some leftover Chinese, "What do you want Landon? Do you need me to show you how to use the front door?" I ask him.

He pulls out a dining room chair and places himself on it, "You wanted to talk about the conditions of the deal then let's talk," he rests his elbows on the table as I place a plate of food down even though I'm not hungry anymore.