Luella's body froze and snapped her gaze over to him, if now wasn't the time to be overwhelmed with so many emotions, she didn't know when was.

"That- That can't be true," Luella contended. "How did no one ever spot that?"

"Look-"

But before Saul had the chance to speak, Mr Harvey had walked over to the Father and Daughter muttering that he had just gone to get bandages. He seemed to be a nice teacher from the looks of it, probably passing down his trait to Terra who Luella spotted near the corner of the greenhouse.

"We'll talk about this later, go have your break," Silva said, following behind Professor Harvey inside using the walking stick to balance himself, leaving Luella no chance to reply.

It was, almost, impossible. Luella had heard many stories lurking in this world but most came from the first world, where Bloom had lived, about ice; it was a common power told in tales and even movies. And for her to be the only one in existence seemed unattainable. How could it take a year to find out there was no such thing as an ice fairy?

Uncommon, sure. Is only one in existence? Unattainable.

Too much was fearing Luella: her dad, the Burned One loose and being a fairy with the power no one else had. Luella had no idea if she could contain everything within her, especially her powers, she'd only learnt the slightest bit of control.

She then noticed Terra walking up to her who had approached her dad before. The earth fairy wore a green shirt with her mousey-coloured hair down against her shoulders.

"You okay, Luella?" Terra asked with curiosity, probably spotting the worried look that Luella tried to contain.

Luella swallowed and nodded slowly, fiddling with the hem of her bag as the girls walked to the cafeteria.

"How about headmaster Silva, how is he?" She questioned.

"I wish I could answer and say that he's healing, but he's getting worse and he's trying to hide it from me when I just want to be there for him," Luella explained sincerely.

They walked through the back entrance of the school, and over to the cafeteria with chattering voices and a hot atmosphere as they grabbed a tray from the stack, getting their food.

"I'm sure he'll be okay in the end," Terra reassured giving a smile.

Luella nodded at her thankfully before rolling her shoulders back and taking a deep breath, "I'm sorry for pulling you into my problems, anyway, what about you, you okay?" Luella asked, consciously changing the topic to the pretty fairy.

"You know, doing good. Feeling genuinely happy without all the drama involved." Terra expressed. "Never thought my year at Alfea would be like this."

Lue smiled at the happy earth fairy, blocking her feelings out, "you are," she responded.

"I'm what?" Terra questioned in confusion.

Luella looked at her playfully trying to ignore all the questions running in the back of her mind as she replied, "a genuinely happy person."

Terra gave a small laugh as they waited for their trays to be filled, leaning against the railing. They watched the students talk and eat for a moment before a shout came from one end of the room.