chpt 7.5

(a/n: this is going to be written like a oneshot ;)) also i'm wishing on hu taos banner but i'm going to start saving on venti!!)

- i'm in the mood to write something angsty, so y'all are in for a ride ;) -

- au: albedo destroys monstadt -

"Albedo? A..Albedo.. why did you.." Sucrose stuttered, walking to the short blond male with now red eyes.

"Sucrose, don't come near me." Albedo said sternly, making her jump.

"Wh.." Sucrose was interrupted by Albedo putting his sword, the now gleaming purple Festering Desire, to the girls neck.

"I said don't come near me! I don't want to hurt you Sucrose!" Albedo had tears in his eyes. It was clear that he didn't want to destroy anything. However... he had killed everyone in Monstadt except for him and Sucrose. She grabbed the tip of his sword and pushed it down so she could come closer to him.

"Albedo.. please.. why did you do this.." Sucrose was right in front of the blond who was now looking at the bloodstained dirt.

"I don't.. know..." Albedo started quietly sobbing and fell onto Sucroses chest. She pulled him into a tight hug as he sobbed into her chest.

"You touched the sword accidentally, didn't you." Sucrose leaned her face into his hair. She didn't blame him for anything he did as she knew he couldn't control it. Albedo didn't answer but he lifted his head up and stared into Sucroses eyes. He cupped both sides of her face and pulled her into a kiss, which she accepted. The kiss lasted for what seemed like an eternity. Albedo soon pulled away.

"We can live here... alone.. together.." Albedo stared into Sucroses eyes with a power hungry look. It startled the slightly shorter girl.

"Albedo.." Sucrose muttered as he took her by the hand leading her to the Cathedral where she saw the dead, lifeless bodies of Jean, Diluc, Kaeya, and Amber.

"We can start a Kingdom, Sucrose." Albedos eyes were bright, crimson red again. They were the same color as the blood scattered all over Monstadt.

"You don't mean we are going to revive Durin.." Sucrose looked utterly frightened. However, the man she loved was a power hungry psychopath. She would do anything for him.

"I have everything ready." Albedo stated. He snapped and a huge red ray of light came from the base of Dragonspine. A large, midnight black dragon with eyes the color of rubies emerged from the beam.

"Durin..." Sucrose said in shock as Albedo hugged her tightly.

"I don't have control over myself anymore Sucrose. If I kill you.. I'm sorry." Albedo sighed as Sucrose began to start crying.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just.. so scared..." Sucrose nuzzled her face into Albedos chest.

"It will be fine, my dear."

(sob.)