Tourney

(Abby's POV)
I walked over to the tourney field and saw Jay and Carlos in the practice uniforms and I stopped in shock and then smiled to myself. I walked over to the other girls as we were doing cheer practice. Coach told the boys what they were playing. They started playing and we were all cheering except for Audrey. Jay was a natural tourney player. I cheered for him and so did the other girls. As soon as they stopped playing and they all went over to coach Audrey pulled me aside.
"Are they serious? Putting villains on the tourney team?" Audrey said
"What's the harm?" I asked
"What's the harm? It's going to RUIN Auradon reputation! Don't you care about Auradon Abby?" Audrey said
"Well of course I do but-"
"But what? There's no buts villains don't belong in Auradon period" she said walking away. I looked back and Jay waved at me I looked at him sadly before leaving.
A little while later I was walking with Audrey, Chad and Ben. Audrey was laughing at some stupid joke that Chad made as we got outside and she saw Evie and Mal at their lockers
"Those kids are trouble" Chad said. Evie left leaving Mal there.
"Come on. Give them a chance chad" Ben said
"No offense Bennybear but you're just too trusting. I know you're mom fell in love with a big nasty beast that turned out to be a prince. But with mine and Abby's mom the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girls mother" Audrey said about Mal. I did not want any part of this.
"I think you're wrong about them" I said before I spotted Jay and Carlos walking over to them.
"Hey guys" I said
"Hey" jay said leaning against his locker
"So did you make the tourney team?" I asked looking at Jay.
"Um coach said he wanted to talk to me later so" Jay said smiling
"Oh what's that? I think I'm being called" Carlos said before leaving me with Jay. I slightly laughed at him.
"So you wanna hang out?" I asked
"Um I would but I think coach wants to talk to me in a little so" he said
"Oh yeah that's fine um I'll see you later" I said before he left. I sighed before heading back to my room.