Zoë's Panic

ZOË POV
I didn't know what to do I just started crying and the room started spinning. it felt like my whole world was falling apart,i fell down onto the couch as I heard my phone ring. the sound was getting quieter and quieter until I couldn't here anything and I lost control of myself. that's the last thing I remember.
ALFIE POV
I laughed to myself again at the video I had sent to zoë, I didn't even know my camera was on but I'm glad it was. I checked my phone and saw that I had a missed call from zoë, I called we back but it just ran out. I started to worry so I checked my e-mails to see if she had opened it and she had. she must have been mad at me for what I had done.
I raced back home and ran up to the flat. I was shocked, I couldn't move when I walked in, zoë was lying still on the couch. I raced over to her and pulled my phone out to call an ambulance but my phone was constantly getting notifications about a video I'd posted. I put it to the back of my mind and focused on my little one.
ZOË POV
I woke up in a plain white room hooked up to a machine, I lay there for about 10 minutes before Alfie came running in and hugged me as tight as he could.
"Zoë I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you with the video and now I see how much damage it has done" he said
I smiled at him while the doctors explained what had happened, they said that because of some sort of shock I had, had a severe panic attack. when the doctors left I looked back over to Alfie and said
"What do you mean the damage its done?"
He suddenly got a serious look on his face.
ALFIE POV
she didn't know about how I had accidentally posted the video on YouTube.
"Well the video I sent you, I accidentally posted it online"
Her face dropped and she started to cry through the tears she managed to say
"It's okay Alfie we all make mistakes but promise me the video is down"
I smiled and kissed her on the forehead before I pulled away I whispered in her ear
"It's down I promise"
A/N
QUITE ALONG CHAPTER BUT IM SO CLOSE TO 200 READS, SO THANK YOU SO MUCH, DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE