Part 1 : Pre-Debut Interview.

Y/N's POV 

We are currently here sitting in JYP Dance Practice Room. I am sure most of you know it. The one with JYP lamp on top. We are having a pre-debut interview for our manajer also PD-nim that will air right after our debut stage. Firstly, solo interviews.

Yeji is the first one to do it, since she lost in a rock, paper and scissor mini tournament. But, she finished really fast. In just less than 5 minutes.

I am next, it's not because I lost. I won, but I want to go after Yeji. So, I have no more thing to to except my stomach needs to be filled with some foods.

PD : So, first introduce yourself.

"Ne. Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Y/N. I am the leader and the main rapper for the group."

PD : What a long introduction we had. Okay, the first question from the fans not from us, How tall are you? Since the fans knows almost all members profiles.

"Ah, I am taller by 2 cm than JYP hyung. You can calculate it by yourselves hehe. Also I have read our group's profile, something is wrong with mine. It was stated that I can speak Mandarin, but that's a long time ago. The last time I spoke Mandarin was when I practice my Mandarin speech for my homework. Jackson Hyung helped me with that. And all I know now is 1 to 10 in Mandarin. That's all. Then, I am a polyglot. It's true. I was born in Surabaya, Indonesia. For 8 years there and then I went back here since I am Korean to pursue my dream. The languages I know and kinda native are Javanese, Indonesian, English and Korean. " I scratched my nape.

PD : Then, how long did you train here at JYP?

"I think our PD knew the answer? haha. Our PD here is the one scouted me for JYPE, if I'm not mistaken.... I was here since 2009-2010 I think."

PD : Okay guys, he was here longer than that. He was here as a trainee since 2007, Right when he was 8 years old. Next! How do you feel when Yeji herself decide to make you the leader?

"I feel nothing except pressures. Like, Yeji always thinks before she execute something. It means she discussed it first with herself or someone. So, I think shouldn't feel happy about this because I have more responsibility other than my roles in the group. I should just feel 'Okay, I can do this!' That's it."

PD : Okay, then... I know that you also took part in the album writing and composing the songs there. I wanna know how did you have the inspiration for those songs?

"The members. First of all, the members really helped me wrote the lyrics. The songs were all from their stories. I listened to their problems, then I thought about it like every time. So, thank you guys!" I said pointing to the camera.

PD : You said that these all from your members stories, are your stories included? If it was, in what song did you put your stories in?

"I did have my stories there. The title track, 'Mirror'. The no. 7 track, 'A+'. And lastly, in the 'BetterOne' song."

PD : Last question, we all know that you are in a co-ed group. But, is there any difficulties that you faced being around the girls?

"I don't think there's any. I take care of them as my sisters. The only difficulties is when they are being the dorks they have been. They will be really loud. Luckily, there's Chaeryoung that still in the normal rate."