Chapter 26 Careless

Start from the beginning

Briannas pov the words are italicized because this is all briannas thoughts while she is unconscious.
I felt my body being carried by a person, my body shook in their arms as they sprinted along the hard tiles of the school. Suddenly I was engulfed by the feeling of warm air and I soon realized I had been brought outside. "What the hell happened" I heard a muffled scream say from above me. I couldn't see anything and I could barley hear anything, my heart rate stayed at a slowly declining place as I felt my body go numb. "Hawk got to her" another voice said in reply. 'no he didn't that's not the whole story' I tried to scream out but no words escaped my mouth. I tensed my body in the person's arms but they couldn't seem to feel it. I tried kicking my legs and they began moving, but only in my mind. Neither of the people around me could see my legs moving because they weren't actually moving I had just made a reality where I could move them in my mind, now I just need to bring that reality to my reality.

I felt myself being placed down onto the ground, the grass was cold and wet from the morning dew that lined the air around me. "Shes barley f^cking breathing" I heard a harsh voice boom in my head. 'N- no I'm breathing' I tried to say while taking a deep breath in but the words couldn't leave my mouth.

Suddenly I felt my mind become jerked out of reality, I felt like my head was spinning around in circles as I tried to see where I was. When the spinning stopped I looked around into the same black void I had been dreaming about the day after the school fight. "Brianna" a voice boomed around me. I looked around the large black empty void in search of someone or something, "who are you" I screamed desperately, the last time I was here I had to face hawk and I quickly became afraid. I started to panic as I waited for a response, "I am your friend" the voice replied a little softer. I recognized the voice around me, "Mr. Miyagi?" I asked as a smile grew across my face. "Yes brianna" the voice replied in an even softer tone, the muffled voices in the void suddenly became clear. "I see you need help... your indecisive" he continued as he began to appear in front of me. But it was different when he appeared in front of me, instead of the whole void shaking around me it just lightly rumbled around me. "Hello Brianna" Mr. Miyagi said with a smile. "Hello Mr. Miyagi" I replied with tears in my eyes. "Don't cry young one" he said while approaching me. "B-but I need to cry my life is a mess, I'm stuck and I don't know what's right and what's wrong" I sobbed as he pulled me into a hug. "If come from inside you, always right one" he replied as I dug my head into his shoulder. I didn't understand it at the time but I knew at some point I would, that's how it was with famous Mr. Miyagi quotes, sometimes you don't understand what he meant by them until your in the situation that makes it make sense. I nodded my head as I continued sobbing into his shoulder. "Boys, so much easier" he said while shaking his head and stroking my hair as we continued to hug. I let out a small laugh knowing that I was safe where I was. I pulled away from the hug and Mr. Miyagi looked at me for a few seconds. "You look just like Daniel son" he said with tears in his eyes. "I see it clear as day right here" he continued while placing his finger on my nose. I looked at him with soft eyes as a tear of what looked like happiness escaped his eyes, the thought of my father made him happy. "He misses you" I assured him with a smile. He looked back up at me and smiled as he began to fade away. "No you cant leave!" I yelled while walking towards him. "I still don't know what to do!" I yelled but he continued drifting away. "Sometimes, what heart know, head forget" he replied as he completely faded away.

Suddenly I jolted up and looked around me at Demetri, Miguel, and Sam. "Brianna!" They all screamed jumping for joy at the fact that I was awake. "Does your head hurt" Miguel asked. "Are you bleeding anywhere" Demetri asked. "Why the hell did he do that" Sam asked and i began to grow angry from all of these questions. "STOP IT!" I screamed while sitting up. They all flinched and took a few steps backwards as they stared at me in shock. "Brianna? are you alright" Sam asked concerned while kneeling down by my side. "We need to talk now!" I said while grabbing Sam's arm and pulling her away from Miguel and Demetri.