"Goodnight, Max"

It was insane!

Letting Cam stay here inspite of what happened between me and his stupid fucking moron brother is insanity! Now I couldn't move around the house like I'm used to because I'm hyperaware of his presence! Ngayon ay nakaupo ako na parang may nakatukod na stick sa likod ko habang nanonood ng telebisyon habang ito naman ay prenteng nakaupo sa one seater sa gawing kanan ko at nakikinood rin sa kung anumang palabas sa TV.

Panaka nakang tinatapunan ko siya ng tingin. I didn't know how I fucking mistook him for Taylor. They are different as night and day. Oo, magkamukha silang dalawa. But the way Cam carries himself is far from how Taylor behaved himself last night.

Even the way he dressed and his posture is different. Cam's back was straight against the backrest of the sofa even as he watches the television. Kung dahil man iyon sa naiilang siya sa presensya ko ay hindi ko alam. But he's... how do you phrase that? Prim and proper?

It seemed like he was raised properly by his parents and his twin brother by a pack of rabid wolves. Pino ang mga galaw nito at articulate magsalita. Siguro kung hindi lamang ito kapatid ng demonyong Taylor na iyon ay baka nagustuhan ko siya. He's exactly my type.

"Are you watching this?"

"Ha?" maang kong tanong. Why is he talking to me? Go back to ignoring me you gorgeous piece of shit!

"I asked if you're watching this," he gestured the TV's remote control towards the moving people on the screen. "kasi ililipat ko na kung hindi. Who likes watching these fucking midgets---do you have a thing for midgets?"

"Gago ka ba?"

Humalakhak si Cameron at inilipat sa ibang channel ang palabas.

"Bakit mo ba hawak yang remote? Kala mo naman talagang bahay mo na 'to. Hindi naman ikaw ang bumili niyang TV. Akin yan!"

"Wala naman akong sinabi na akin--"

"Then why do you act as if you own it?"

"Do you hate me?"

No, I don't hate you and that's the problem! I think I should hate you because you saw me being fucked by your stupid ass licking bastard of a brother but no! I don't hate you! In fact, I think I'm having a crush on you!

"I'm sorry that my brother nutted on your vagina, okay? Stop hating me." tumayo siya at iniabot sa akin ang remote. "Here, para hindi ka na magtampo. And then tell me what else is yours in this house so that I won't touch it."

I watched him walk towards the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. He pulled out a bottle of water and before he was able to uncap it, I blurted out, "I bought that water, too." damn this fucking mouth!

Cam glared at me before putting the bottle back into the fridge. Napabuntong hininga na lang ako saka napipilitang tumayo mula sa sofa at lapitan si Cam. I gave him back the remote control.

"Ikaw na lang ang manood, I'll be on my room pag hinanap ako ni Renée."

Laglag ang balikat na pumasok ako sa kwarto at iniwan si Cameron na tulala. I don't want to be a bitch to him. Ako naman ang nagdesisyon na patuluyin na lang siya sa bahay instead of sending him off dahil ayokong makatunog si Renée na may problema. Knowing my best friend, she will not stop asking and I don't want to tell her that I had a one night stand with her cousin and that he nutted on my vagina.

I winced. I should stop saying that!

Maghapon akong nagtago sa kwarto ko at walang ideya kung anong ginagawa ni Cam sa labas. He's been awfully quiet for the rest of the day, I don't think he even continued watching TV after I handed him the remote. Kung hindi pa nga ako tinawag ni Renée para kumain ay hindi ako lalabas.