problems

✯ ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓✯

✯ ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛✯

you went to bed after your stream. man, that took a lot of juice out of you. you went into your closet and changed into your pajamas. you laid down on the bed and sadly, sleep didn't find you easily.

you toss and turn all night until your mind eventually tires out and let's you fall asleep.

timeskip - morning, 2020, age: 21

you wake up the next morning and decide to just stream bright and early. you get into other clothes and brush your hair. you set up your camera and start up the stream, greeting your chat, smiling.

you open up hypixel and start jumping around, yawning. you join bedwars, which was your best suit, and you start obliterating people, easily.

you have donations on and you get one, the message reading out.

@mcytstan9000hatemail, £4- have you checked insta today

"no, i haven't. should i, chat?" you ask, confused

the chat agrees on yes and you exit the hypixel server. you go onto the instagram web browser and checked the notifications, which was more than usual...suspicious...

you click on the first one to see two random girls, hugging. you can see two people in the background, a tall blond and...you. it was him kissing your cheek.

you pale and flick your mouse over to the end stream button and the screen goes black. you grip your hair and try to not scream. you get up from your chair shakily and you lay on your bed.

you decide to just ignore it again. you can most likely get away with it, they accepted it last time.

timeskip - 2 months, 2020, age: 21

you've not been streaming for 2 months. you've only been talking to wilbur, alexis, and the chaos group.

you crawl out of your shell of blankets and blink a few times, your eyes adjusting to the light still. alexis left a bowl of something by the door and you just take it in. it was still warm. you assume its soup and drink it. you don't deserve her.

you crawl back into your blankets and make another cocoon. you check your phone and you have a bunch of messages from your friends everywhere. you just leave them unresponded again.

timeskip - 4 months, 2020 - age: 21

you haven't streamed for 6 months. your birthday is in about 4 months if you were correct. alexis knocked on the door and you let out a small hum/grunt sound, letting her know she could come in.

you look at the door and alexis comes in with food. you thank her and she nods, smiling at you. she exits the room and you get a call. you pick it up and kaz's voice comes through the line.

"(y/n). you need to stop freaking out about the picture." kaz says, sternly.

"i can get away with just ignoring it." you mumbled covering yourself back up.

"no you can't. everyone is worried."

"just tell them i'm fine. i might be back soon." you say, burrowing into your little home.

kaz sighed and said, "fine. i can't convince you."

then there was silence. she hung up on you. man, she really just did give up on you. that sucks, you guess. you just fall back into the comfort of your sleep, though not easily.

timeskip - 6 months, 2021, age: 22

okay, recap. you turned 22 and it has been a year since you've streamed. that's honestly about it. you come out of the burrow of blankets and sigh. this was tiring. you get up and peel your clothes off of you. you get into the shower and wash the grime off your body.

you exited and dried your hair. you get into a nice outfit. it was time to get your life back in order. you start collecting the dishes around your room along with the clothes. you put the dishes in the sink and clothes down the laundry chute.

you close the door and the small piece of crumpled notebook paper flutters slightly. the smile is still there. you match the smile and sigh softly. you change the sheets and pillowcases. you through the blanket down the laundry chute, almost getting stuck.

you sit down at your dusty desk and grab a clorox wipe. you wipe down everything and power on your PC. you were feeling good. you open discord to see messages from everyone.

you click on kaz's first. she was dming you daily, stopping around june of 2020. a lot of them had given up, just not rory and nyx. they were still dming you.

you click on the last icon, dream. you look at the bottom and dream was currently typing. you just watch in curiosity and he sends it. it was a small paragraph.

dream
(y/n), i'm sorry it happened. i'm sorry the photo was posted. i'm sorry you went on hiatus. i shouldn't have kissed you in public. it's all my fault, not yours. please. come back. i've been waiting a year. i can't wait any longer. please. just come back.

you stare at the message and the smile was off your face. you start shakily typing a response. he starts messaging you.

dream
holy shit
you're typing
oh my god
finally
you're back

(y/n)
it's not your fault i went on an hiatus. it's not your fault the picture was posted. i chose to do this and they chose to post the picture. it's not your fault, don't worry, dream.

he doesn't respond and you just sigh. you don't respond to anyone else other than nyx and rory. it might be better to just ignore everyone else. they didn't care to continue dm-ing you so you're just going to not respond. a beginning of a new life. one with just you talking to dream, nyx, and rory as friends. that sounds good...

well, to you at least.

END

AHAHA!! ITS FINISHED! (ahah jk)

there's a second book out called "renewal"
there will be one more chapter out, which is the QnA!!!