Kprofiles.com

Park Ji Hyo (박지효)

Park Ji Hyo (박지효)

Korean

Leader, main vocalist

February 1, 1997

Aquarius ♒️ 

5'3 3/4

112lbs

– She was born in Guri, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
– Jihyo's real name is Park Jisoo. She legalized her name to Park Jihyo right before Sixteen.
– Jihyo has 2 younger sisters, Seoyeon and Jiyoung.
– She became a JYP trainee when she was a third grader after she won the 2nd place in a contest on Junior Naver for a child role.
– She is the Twice member who trained the most. She trained for 10 years.
– She was voted leader by the members and not JYP himself (by anonymous voting).
– Her representative color is Apricot.
– Jihyo's favorite color is red.
– Jihyo cannot eat raw foods.
– Jihyo has a pineapple allergy. Her throat gets itchy if she eats it.
– Jihyo's hobbies are web-surfing and reading webtoons.
– Jihyo chose 21 as her favorite number, because she was born on February 1st.
– Jihyo is ambidextrous. (Twice Showtime)
– She appeared in miss A's "Only You" MV
– On August 5, 2019, it was confirmed that Jihyo and are dating.
– On November 10, 2020, Jihyo and Daniel were announced to have broken up due to their mutually busy schedules.
Jihyo's ideal type: "Someone who I can show my true self to; Someone I can be most comfortable with."
...

Im Na Yeon (임나연)

Im Na Yeon (임나연)

Korean

Lead vocalist, lead dancer, center

September 22, 1995

Virgo ♍️

5'4

104lbs

– Nayeon has a younger sister named Im Seo-Yeon.
– When she was a kid, Nayeon entered a child model contest and got cast by JYP. At the time, her mom refused, but 10 years later, in 2010, she secretly entered a JYP open audition and passed.
– Nayeon was chosen for JYP's girl group 6mix but they disbanded and never debuted.
– She was the first Sixteen member to be announced and also the first member to be confirmed in Twice.
– Her representative color is Sky Blue.
– Nayeon cannot eat sushi that isn't salmon sushi, and also cannot eat chicken feet.
– She likes jellies. She likes sweet foods.
– Nayeon's favorite color is purple (vLive).
– Nayeon chose 9 as her favorite number, because TWICE has 9 members.
– Nayeon's left leg is weak due to her being in a car accident when she was still in her childhood days.
– Nayeon and BLACKPINK's and are very close friends.
– She starred in San E's "Please Don't Go" MV, GOT7's "Girls Girls Girls" MV, Jun.K's "No Love" (Japanese) MV, miss A's "Only You" MV and Jun.K "Your Wedding" MV.
– Nayeon is the MC of Idol Star Athletics Championship 2018 Chunseok Special.
– Nayeon is ranked 82nd on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018".
Nayeon's ideal type: "I don't have a particular ideal type, but... Someone trustworthy and dependable; Someone who can take care of me well; Someone who can handle technology well"