Chapter two

Leeann's pov
The next day I got up took a shower because I did not take a shower last night. I got a shower got dressed(the outfit posted at the beginning) then my usable makeup and walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen and there was a note on the counter from mom it said I had to go on a 3 week bissnuss trip I left money on the desk. love you,mom,
I got an apple and walked to school. I went to my locker and then slap! Cameron slapped me in the face. I knew not to cry then it would only make worse. The bell rang I got up and walked to class. I sat next to Katelyn. Mrs.Elizabeth(my art teacher) said we are doing partner pojects. me and Katelyn looked at each other, but then she said she is picking the partners. I was like grate this is going to be wounderfull(note the sarcasm)
The partners were
Katelyn and Cameron
Lisa and Conner
Sarah and Bradley
And of course it is
LeeAnn and Nash.
She said go sit by your partners and get to work. I walked over to Nash and he said "can you come over today to work on it after school?"
Ya I can come over I said with a sassy response. the bell rang and Katelyn and I walked over to our next class. after that went by super fast. then the lunch bell rang Katelyn went to go eat and I went to the gym. I was shorting then I saw Nash this time I just ignored him he came up to me and he said "I can't wait for later at my house." after he said that the bell rang and I ran out and got my stuff and went to class. the rest of the day went by quick. after school I ran home I ate dinner and got changed into my softball sweatshirt and my sweatpants to match it. I walked to Nashes house witch was not far because he lived next door. I knocked and he answered and then we went to his room. he shut the door and I got out my stuff for the project. it was like 1 hour later I left and went home and when I got home and unlocked the door and u could not have been scared so mutch in my life. it was.....
*nashs pov
Me and leeAnn got partners up and she is coming over after school.i told Cameron. cameron was happy because he got parrtnetd up with his crush and he was coming over after school when leeAnn was coming. this is going to be fun.