1. Make A Wish Come True

Start from the beginning

I won't let him die from drug addiction this time. I will strive hard to keep him safe.

He takes a quick shower before heading out.

His mom and sister are shocked to see him dressed so neatly.

Shane sits down and eats his pancakes in rapid speed.

Suzie teases, "Are you going for a date?"

"I gotta a hunch to meet someone special today."

"Good luck, bro. Although with your face, hope the girl won't be scared to death."

"That's why I'm dating a boy."

Suzie and his mom are too shocked to say anything.

Oops! They never know I'm gay until the day they died. Oh, well. It's now or never.

"Mom, Suzie, I, I like boy, not girl."

They are still too shocked to response. Shane grabs his lunch box and swallows up his breakfast.

"I'm off."

Still no reply.

His sister and mom just stare each others.

Suzie comments, "Must be brain damage."

"He is probably still hasn't wake up yet."

Shane strides to University. He could take a bus. He hates waiting for it.

He is humming happily. He is back at his youth. He could meet him again. He suddenly pauses walking.

They broke up in a huge fight back then. His ex just disappeared. If only he had looked for him. If only he had got back to him. Maybe he wouldn't die from drug addiction.

He shakes his head. He continues walking again. Can't start lamenting what happened before.

He is back in the past. Time to change the future.

It's late afternoon, class has just ended.

Shane is passing a courtyard. Some students are playing basketball. The ball missed the ring and flies away.

The orange ball hits someone on the head.

(Shane Moss)

(Shane Moss)

Shane smiles when he offers a hand to him.

He asks, "Are you okay?"

The fellow hits his hand away. He stands up on his own.

Shane frowns. This hasn't happened in the past. The red haired guy stares him angrily.

Shane lifts up his hands.

He comments, "I didn't throw the ball. Don't kill the innocent bystander."

The red haired guy just walks away. He doesn't even say anything to him.

Shane sighs. Their first meeting doesn't start like what he has remembered. Maybe it's his fault. He shouldn't have dressed so neatly.

In the past, he was wearing torn jeans and a plain black tee-shirt.

Shane stares to Chad's back. His ex-boyfriend. At first, he never likes Chad. He exorted Shane to date him. They started off in a wrong way.

Chad is hot blooded fellow. He is impulsive and could be cunning guy. He isn't a bad guy. A bit little possessive.

Shane leaves the basketball court.

Chad has been walking toward front gate. He pauses. He presses a hand to his heart.

He hasn't seen him in years. Forgot how he looked like when they first met. No wonder he fell in love at first sight back then.

Shane is just too stunning.

Chad is still breathing irregularly. He blames Shane's Alpha pheromone. His Omega body couldn't stand it. Too attractive for him.

"I've been reborn. This time, I would definitely stay away from him. He brought disaster to my life."

Chad had died once. Overdose. He started using drugs after their break up. Too much pain. His pride wouldn't allow him to beg him to come back.

In the bus, Shane takes out his wallet to pay the fee. He notices his ID card. A weird word is imprinted on right edge of the card.

What's this Alpha word? Never mind. Probably nothing important.

He puts his wallet back into his bag. He looks out through a window.

Sweet smell infiltrates his nose. He looks ahead and a gentle looking man smiles to him. Shane smiles back politely.

This world isn't exactly the same world he used to live. There are too many gentle looking young men. They look delicate and could break anytime.

Shane doesn't know those delicate and frail folks are labelled as Omega.

I have met Chad. This time I'm going to pursue him properly. Won't allow him use any drugs. Keep my family safe. Love Chad with all my heart. That's my goal in this new life.

Shane smirks when he stares out of the window. Not knowing he has stolen few hearts. It's rare for an Alpha who looks gentle and caring.

Like all Omega's dream boy.

-------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment.

Yes, they are both rebirth. One is going to pursue. The other has vowed not to fall in love again with him. Complicated, huh?

They got reincarnated into ABO world.

Shane's family isn't homophobic. It's common for Alpha to be with another Alpha, Beta or Omega. In the ABO world, gender isn't matter too much.

That's why they didn't think too much of Shane's statement for loving a boy.