Apologizes

Kk and moh- hey guys
Me- umm I don't need to waste time so let's just start.
Moh's POV
It was my mom. I picked up the call .
Our convo (moh. Bold, mom. Plain)
Hello
I have come to know that you and KK are fighting.
how do you know that?
I know it through the media.
What do you want from me now?
I want you to go and apologize .
Yeah I was going to do that
Then go fast
Bye
Leave this bye and go
End of convo
I cut the call and went out the room only to find no sumo I mean Kani there.
She might be in some room .I thought walking to one of our maids.
"Where is Kani?" I asked she told me she was in the guest room on the top floor.
I smiled and walked towards there.

KK's POV
I was sleeping on the floor when I opened my eyes I saw Mohit holding me in a bridal style
How did he open the gate? I thought to myself.
He walked towards the bed and laid me down .
I just couldn't stop blushing but I was sobbing too.
He sat beside me . With no gap between our legs. I shifted a bit far from him. He sighed and started. "I am sorry Kani I shouldn't have shouted at you . I am so sorry I was so busy in work and I was ignoring you plz . Plz accept my apology. Plz kani."
He had tears in his eyes. I thought that  he was now literally sorry
Kk-but I was wrong . I got to know that later.
Moh- I too got know the love for you later
Me- just atop it or the audience will know the whole story.
Moh and Kk - oh yeah let's continue.

I accepted his apology but how to say that . Um I thought and got an idea.
I sat up and he looked at me.
I moved towards him . And our faces were very close. Yeah I have never kissed him before but maybe I started moving closer looking at his lips he was too looking at mine I moved closer and closer so did he. Our lips touched and we shared a passionate kiss with each other. It was long and calming. Then I moved back for oxygen.
I was really blushing and he was too.
" Btw want to go on a date" He said I was became happy and said yes.
"Go and change" He said " why not tese clothes?" I asked him.
" It is so revealing I don't want people to look at what's mine and you know I hate when someone stares at things that I love " he said making me blush I giggled and went to change.

"Better" he said.
And went to a famous cafe of the area.

He pulled the chair for me and I sat on it . He too sat in front of me.
I ordered a hot chocolate and a kitkat sundae (I ate that an hour ago)
He too ordered a capachino and an ice cream.

Me- so that's all for today hope you guys enjoyed the story . Don't forget to Vote comment share and follow. Am literally becoming Sssniperwolf now. So bye
Kk- bye
Moh- bye
Me- will meet at night 👋👋