✩𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ; 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝟐/𝟐

> truth or dare 2/2 [part two of two]

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

third person's (omniscient) pov

"who would you want to date most in this room?"

everyone stared at yaku, wide-eyed. the oblivious russian thought of the answer rather seriously, without getting flustered at all. that was expected by the rest, since he is noticeably blunt and dumb.

"though i think i'm not gay," lev said, his eyes looking downwards. "i think i would date yaku-san." lev chewed his bottom lip and looked up to meet the other's eyes, and noticed a cute blush on the blonde male.

kuroo flashed a small smile. "to be honest, you guys would make a cute couple." 

yaku's head shot up in an instant. "h-huh?! why-" 

"you're blushing, yaku-san~" lev teased. "the color fits you."

"hey! shut up or i'll-"

"if you shave your hair, put on a suit and wear that blush, you would look like the boss baby!"

...silence.

kuroo let out a frustrated sigh. "stop it. that's not poggers..." he then smiled softly at the others. "let's just continue on with the game, shall we?"

yaku tried his best not to kick lev, but his urge is growing second by second. soon, he drop kicked lev out of spite. yamamoto remained silent throughout the moment, silently shipping the two and their love-hate relationship. 

"o-kay, i'll spin the bottle next! hmm..." lev hummed. the bottleneck landed on yamamoto and the bottom landed on lev. "heh... hehehehe.." lev chuckled. it sounded quite unsettling. 

"truth or dare?" lev asked.

"dare, 'cause i ain't a pussy like you." the mohawk answered.

lev tilted his head to the side. "they do say you are what you eat, y'know."

...silence x2.

"what did you say, you tall bean!" yaku said, his face looking like the boss baby. 

"gahh! i was just joking. ehehe..." the tall boy scratched the back of his head innocently.

"-and shut up, you're the bean here!"

"okay okay, chill, people." the calm bedhead said. does anyone notice he's always the one to end chaos? "lev, think of a dare for yamamoto!"

being pissed off, lev thought of an impossible dare. a dare that yamamoto could never do.

"get out this room and get a girlfriend from this party! >:(" the silver-haired pouted and crossed his arms childishly, glancing at yamamoto's confused face.

kuroo leaned in to yamamoto's ear. "psst. i heard kiyoko-san is there too."

"K-KIYOKO-SAN?!" the thirsty boi rushed out of this room in an instant. 

"heh, guess we're the only ones left." kuroo said, not bothered at all.

"well... how do we do this then?" yaku asked the two. how can three people play truth or dare without it getting boring?

"hmm..." lev started. "perhaps we let kuroo-san do a truth or dare, 'cause he's the only one left!"

"okay, i'm fine with it." yaku smiled. 

"uh... okay..?" the ravenette hesitated, making him seem sus.

meanwhile inside kuroo's mind, 'AHDFLJKAJKDFKLJFDSDAJA'

he remained his calm composure as he spun the glass bottle. maybe it's his strong beefy arms, or it's just the time passing slowly, but the it kept spinning and it seems like there is no end to it. the room was silent as the three watched the bottle, almost hypnotizing them.

yet again, the bottom of the bottle eventually landed on lev. 

"well then, ask away." kuroo stated lazily, almost falling asleep because of the quiet atmosphere. he tried his best to stay awake, but it just seems like an eight-year old trying to do an eyeroll. meanwhile yaku was laying on his arms. he seemed like a baby sleeping soundfully. the boss baby, to be exact.

lev looked at the other two. wow, they look like shit.

BANG!

suddenly, a loud sound was heard. lev had broke the glass bottle and now they're all awake.

"kuroo-san! i dare you to go to the maid cafe with us, and the whole party right here!" he pointed the bottle at kuroo threateningly. 

"huh." well that was random. how is he supposed to move the whole party to a maid cafe?! this isn't even their own party.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

a/n: thanks for reading!!