What Happens In Sokovia, Stays In Sokovia

Courfeyrac's POV.

We followed the girls along the halls. "What'd you mean we can't go back to 1832?!" I asked.
"You can't. You guys came here because AJ wrote your story-line into existance. Whatever AJ writes down for your story ark it happens. But she can't write you into 1832 she's not expirenced enough. We would need someone like Victor Hugo or J.K Rowling" Kaylin explained.
"But he's dead and she's homaphobic," AJ whined.
"I know. But you could write them back in to their world," Kaylin reasoned making AJ sigh a bit.
"I don't believe you," Bahorel said. I sighed and rolled my eyes at him. AJ pulled out a pen and started scribiling down. Then suddenly Bousset punched Bahorel, making him double over. AJ smirked putting the pen behind her ear and the notepad in her pocket. "Do you believe us now?" AJ asked handing Bahorel the page. Bahorel gave her the page back and nodded. We started to walk down the corridor some more...

Third Person's POV.

They entered a large room. Bigger than AJ's room and bigger than the corridors. "Boys, welcome to the Renamore Dance Studio. This is the main stage," Kaylin told them. All the boys ran on the stage and played on it. "AJ can you get their attention?" Kaylin asked AJ. Suddenly, AJ ran across the stage knocking a few people over. Then she ran back on to the oppisite side to everyone with a un-plugged cable. The lights went off and then went back on. "Oh no. Continue doing what you were doing," AJ said. Then a loud crash was heard and AJ went to check it out. Then AJ was thrown onto the stage. "AJ ARE YOU OKAY?!" Kaylin yelled. Then someone yelled, "THANOS?!". A group of people came on "AJ who are these people?" a young boy asked. AJ looked at the boy and rolled her eyes, getting up. "These my annoying, idiotic twin brother are the Les Amis," AJ explained. All of the Les Amis sarcastically waved. "Guys this is AJ's older twin brother James, her older cousin Jim, her other older cousin Laura and her older brother Alf," Kaylin explained to everyone.

AJ's POV.

I saw that Courf was staring at Laura in amazment. I noticed and frowned. I looked at my notes for what Courf's story-line was. It said 'Will date the girl he likes. HAS TO BE BROWNSTONE!'. I didn't say which Brownstone though. And because Laura has the same last name, it could be either one of us. I was staying silent, the one thing I was good at. I watched as everyone started talking. Courf made his way over to Laura and kissed her hand. I looked at my notes again. The next note said 'To know which girl it is he will kiss her hand when first meeting'. It was Laura. It had to be. It was my stories that had came true and so did my notes. Courf and Laura were meant to be with each other. I decided to slip away and write some more. Maybe about the Les Amis, maybe more about me. I decided to write about Sokovia. A place that one day I hoped to go. I wrote in my note-book 'What Happens In Sokovia, Stays In Sokovia'.