"Yes! That would be a win to win situation, right? You don't have to waste time with me and yet you will still get payed. Mas makakafocus ka sa studies mo at sa band niyo. While me, I can attend my dance rehearsals smoothly." napatango-tango pa ako dahil para sakin, ang ganda-ganda ng naisip kong solusyon.

Paesyn leaned his head on the backrest of the seat while his eyes are still on me.

"You're still missing a lot of things, Ava. You have a driver who will always take you to Dorothea." mabilis akong nag-isip ng paraan para sa isa pang problema na sinabi niya.

I grinned when something tinged inside my head.

"Then you should fetch me here in my university when we have sessions! Para ang alam nila ay may klase talaga tayo somewhere pero ang totoo ay pwede mo na akong idrop sa jeep terminal and you can go on your own! I will also pay for your fuel!" I suggested. I want to clap on myself for thinking that brilliant idea.

He pursed his lips while staring at me. He stared at me for unnecessary long minutes that I became conscious as the seconds passed by.

"So.. what do you think? That's an awesome idea, right? Please, Paesyn.. I really need your help. I'm so sorry for talking rudely to you for the past days.. It's just that piano classes always annoy me.." I said, looking at him with hope.

"You will be needing your parents' signature for the papers. You need their consent, it will be up to them if they will let you have a class on my own place." mariing aniya. I blinked and nodded.

"I will convince them! I just need you to cover up for me for the mean time.. Thank you!" I said happily. He cleared his throat and finally averted his gaze.

"Two weeks, Ava. After two weeks, we'll be back to Dorothea and you will take your classes with me seriously." he said, unsmiling.

I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming because of happiness. Finally!

"Thank you! Thank you! I will be careful so no one will ever apprehend us!" hindi siya nagsalita at tuluyan nang lumabas ng sasakyan. I was still feeling giddy that I just covered my mouth and shut my eyes tightly.

"C'mon, you'll be late." natauhan ako nang mapansing binuksan na ni Paesyn ang pinto sa gawi ko. Tumikhim ako at ngumisi sakaniya. I climb out of the car and he immediately closed the door.

"My brother will hand us the-" hindi naituloy ni Paesyn ang sasabihin nang biglang may lumapit saming mga estudyante.

"Paesyn Holeary?" the girl called with wide eyes. Mabilis akong tumalikod at nagkunwaring tumitingin sa paligid.

"Oh there." I mumbled and acted that I saw something. Mabagal akong naglakad palayo sakanila. I know that that's his fans! Baka mamaya kung anong rumor ang mabuo kapag nalaman ng mga 'yon na kasama ako ni Paesyn.

"Where are you going?" I stopped when I heard his voice. I gulped and refused to look at them.

"Oh.. youʼre with someone?" another girlʼs voice asked. I puckered my lips and prayed that Paesyn would stop talking to me. I don't want to get rumored by anyone popular. Halos kilala na ako sa university dahil kay Aiken at sa mga mapanukso niyang kaibigan, ayoko nang mas makilala pa!

"Yeah, excuse us girls. Nice meeting you by the way." Paesyn said and I felt him approaching me. Mabilis na akong naglakad palayo ron at hindi na lumingon dahil baka mamaya ay makita pa ang mukha ko nung mga babae.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked when he's finally walking beside me. Pasimple ko siyang tiningnan at tumango.

"Sorry, nagmamadali lang. Less than thirty minutes and our exam will start." I reasoned.