the kick 🧍🏽‍♀️

Zacznij od początku

"HURRY UP" i raised my voice.

"don't shout at me pussy bangs" she said with a straight face. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SAY THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE

"PFFFFFT Y/N NOOOO" i heard semi laugh.

"yk I wasn't gonna do it cause I've been bothering you the whole week but now I will."

"wait do wha- oh not the kick again" she recognized the song. the kick was a thing we did everytime this song played..

"oh yes the kick again"

"suna no."

"suna yes"

"suna also yes although I don't know what's happening." I turned to semi and whispered "I'll explain later"

"ready?" I turned back to y/n

"suna no"

"for fucks sake y/n we're gonna miss it just get up" I said dragging her up by her wrists, with both my hands.

some want to kiss, some want to kick you~

"OUCH YOU DUMB FUCK THAT HURT MORE THAN THE OTHER TIMES" she started shouting while I was laughing my ass off.. we take it in turns so thank God it wasn't my turn today..

"yeah cause teachers are not near us duh"

"k that was weird but hilarious. why tf do you do it tho?" i sat back down and opened my mouth to explain but y/n cut me off

"to start a fight obviously" she side eyed me and we both stuck out our tongues mocking each other.. wow we've gotten really close. I never thought I'd do that, ever

"umm chile I just did it one time and it was fun so I do it whenever brianstorm plays" I explained

"0ooOoh so it's your thing?" that sounds nice..

"I guess? wha- oh my God did we seriously leave tendou with the twins????" y/n and semi looked at eachother and panicked, then went to find the three amigos, so I followed them.

a couple minutes later

we found the twins coughing a bit and atsumu holding a cigarette, osamu wasn't smoking but of course atsumu was. where did he even get those?

"TENDOU WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE THEM CIGARETTES ARE YOU CRAZY" I heard y/n shout and saw the red hair guy holding a pack of cigarettes..

"I told you to stop smoking you whackass hoe" she said slowly calming down.. I went up to 'tendou' and took a look at the cigarette pack.

I never thought about smoking and honestly I didn't want to start, but curiosity got the best of me and while y/n was distracted scolding atsumu I went up to tendou and asked for a cigarette, hoping y/n couldn't hear me. I was wrong.

"NO" she came up to me and slapped the cigarette out of my hands.

"sorry BabE I won't do it again." I said with a slight smirk, barely visible.. why did she hate smoking so much? eh I'll ask her eventually.

"don't call me that" she said looking slightly discusted. wow ok rude.

"fine. let's go princess" she tensed up and widened her eyes at the nickname, then went back to her resting face..

"tsk fuck you" she scoffed and I lightly laughed..

third person pov

"do you see it?" atsumu whispered to the rest of the guys, while watching the whole conversation between y/n and suna unravel.

"oh I definitely see it" tendou said analyzing every move suna makes, to make sure he's suitable for y/n.

"yup, me two" said osamu, getting a small onigiri from his backpack and slowly chewing on it.

"the chemistry, the vibes they give off together, their interactions with each other.. why do they have to be so dense??" semi questioned, not getting his eyes off the quiet fight between the two friends.

"can you believe they both claim they don't like each other?" atsumu added on.

"I mean yeah y/n is kind of closed and doesn't like to talk about her feelings a lot, but I can definitely see suna liking her.." tendou spoke again..

"ARE YOU COMING OR NOT YOU SLOW ASS HOES" y/n shouted getting their attention

"yeah please let's go I won't survive with her by my s- OW HEY HEY MY HAIR. MY HAIR. MY HAIR. SORRY"

"next time shut your mouth baBy"

suna blew an imaginary kiss before getting smacked in the back of the head hard.

a new conversation started between the two.. they talked about various video games, consoles and even ended up exchanging discords so they can call sometime.. they really didn't mind each other's company, so why not have some minecraft playdates.

the twins went their own way and the rest of the group started walking towards y/n's and suna's neighborhood.

a/n

ayo new chapter whassupppp

idek about this but I'll probably double update today idk idk.

k that's it bye MWAH.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯