𝟯𝟴, ❛𝖪𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖪❜

Start from the beginning

"THE FUCK ARE you three doing?" Bryce asked, looking at the three teens that stood at the bottom of the stairs that lead up to his house.

"Just hold on." Justin tells him.

"He's gonna keep doing it." Clay says to Justin and Riley, "We have to stop him, Justin, Riley."

Riley shakes her head, "Not like this."

"I'm calling the cops." Bryce moves to go inside.

"Just shut the fuck up and hold on, Bryce." Justin yelled, stopping him.

"It's never gonna get any better. You were right to run away." Clay said.

"No, I wasn't. That's why you came and got me, remember?" Justin asked him. "For Jess, for Hannah."

"Hannah wants him dead." Whispered Clay.

"No, I don't think she does." Says Riley, "I don't this she wants people to keep getting hurt. I don't, we don't, Clay."

Justin reaches down as Riley is talking to clay, grabbing the gun from his hand.

"This is fucking ridiculous." Bryce said, turning around but pausing at the sound of the gun in Justin's hand cocking.

"You're gonna go back inside and you're gonna pour yourself another glass of whiskey, and you're gonna forget that we were ever here, got it?" Justin spoke to Bryce, but kept his eyes on Clay, making sure that Riley was still behind him before he led Clay to the backseat of his own car, Riley getting in the passenger seat."

"I heard they just filled for another additional witness." Bryce said as Justin closed the backdoor to the car, "That wouldn't be you by any change, would it? You should be more scared than you are, Justin."

"Bryce, I've got nothing left to loose." Justin tells him, "That makes me the dangerous one."

彡☆

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Justin mumbled as he saw a car following behind them.

"What is it?" Clay asked.

Riley frowned, looking back, "We're being followed."

"Are you sure?" Clay questioned the two of them.

Justin makes a wrong turn, the car following behind, "We'll lose him."

"Dude, it's a fucking Prius." Clay looked at him as if he had two heads.

"And I'm a fucking amazing driver." Justin tells him, making another turn.

彡☆

JUSTIN SIGHED AS her pulled up in front of the Jensen home.

"We're clear." Clay says.

"What the fuck was that?" Justin asked.

"Probably the person fucking will all of us."

"Bryce."

Riley shakes her head, "That wasn't his car."

"Well, one of his boys." Justin shrugged.

"Because you're testifying. Tomorrow." Riley tells him.

"You . . . you're really gonna do it, right?" Clay asked Justin.

彡☆

RILEY CLEANED AROUND her computer desk as she looked down at the photo of her and Scott that had mysteriously ended up in the front of her History book.