✨🛹 𝕊𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝟚𝟘 🛹✨

~Your POV:~
It was the night of the qualifiers. Reki didn't show. It was like he was avoiding Langa. He weren't there. At all. I felt a bit upset. I wanted to watch him skate. Desperately. I headed over to everyone else. Miya, Joe, Langa, Cherry and Shadow.

Maybe Reki realised he was behind when people questioned why he was hanging out with me and Langa. Then again, they also questioned why I was hanging out with Langa since he was getting better by the day. I shouted at them, of course and they backed off.

It was the qualifiers. You had to rank first or second to advance. Adam and Miya where in the first race. It was extremely tough. I watched the countdown and then watched everyone take off. Adam was the fastest. He ranked first, then Miya. Both were moving on, but I should've seen it coming.

The next race had Joe and Langa in it. Though he wrote his name as Snow. I also noticed 5 guys stood behind Langa that seemed like they were bad business. I watched the race go and he was just surrounded by them. Joe looked like he was about to step in but Langa jumped over them. Joe ended up winning and Langa came second.

Next was my race. With Cherry. I wanted to come first but there was a slight doubt that I could. I made some minor tweaks to my board so it was slightly faster. I think Cherry wanted to beat Adam's score of 4 minutes. I think he was gonna time me as well.

The countdown started and once it reached green, I sped off. Nowhere to be seen. I was pretty quick but Cherry was close behind me. I soon reached the finish line a few seconds before Cherry. He asked Carla for my score, then his own.

"Fire Phoenix. 3 minutes and 54 seconds." Carla said.

"Cherry. Exactly 4 minutes." Carla added.

That was Adam's score. 4 minutes. I beat Adam's score. He seemed passed. If only Reki could see me now. I beat that son of a bitch. And now I have a personal record of 3 minutes and 54 seconds. Sweet!

I then watched the next race. It was Shadow and some others. But with Shadow, looks could kill. He had some major pussies taking part with him. He came second and some guy called Snake came first. Again, Adam seemed pissed. Does he know the guy?

The results were in. Me. Shadow. Miya. Snow. Adam. Cherry Blossom. Joe. And Snake all advance. Now what happens? Do we have another match tomorrow?

I decided to just head home since there weren't any more races today. Besides, I had school tomorrow. Yay (!)

I finally got home and just lay on my bed. Looking at the ceiling. Thinking. Who was Reki avoiding? Me? Langa? Who? It could be Langa since them two had a fight the other day. I don't know why. But I sort of understand the meaning behind it. Langa broke his promise.

I soon fell asleep. Contemplating tomorrow. I was gonna beat Adam. I was sure of it. I think Langa is beating himself up for breaking the promise to Reki. I wonder if he's gonna ask his mum for advice. I'd pay to see that. She'll probably think Langa is talking about some girl. Ha!

It was now morning, I rolled out of bed and got ready. I grabbed some food from my fridge and just headed off to school. I sat down in front of Reki. Langa then came in shortly after me.

"Morning Reki. Morning Y/N." He says.

"Morning." Reki says, still looking out the window. It took him a while to respond.

"Morning Langa! You sure are chipper today!" I say.

God I could've picked a better word. Like happier.

Reki sure did seem down. Really down. The day went on before it was time for the semis of the tournament. And Adam was up drawing lots.

"In the first race we have... Shadow!" Adam says, drawing his name out.

"Against... Rose!" He says, with that Hisoka enthusiasm.

I took to the start line and that's when everyone realised I was Rose. The countdown began and we both took off. I'm sure Shadow had some extra tricks up his sleeve so I'll be sure to avoid them. At all costs. On a corner, he tried to shine a light in my eyes. I avoided it and just sped up. I eventually reached the finish line before him. Meaning I'll be in the finals with everyone else.

I thought I saw Reki in disguise but I was probably mistaken.

It was then time for the next lots. Adam put his hand in the box and drew out the first name.

"Snow!" Adam said enthusiastically.

"Going against..." Adam says enthusiastically. "Joe." He says, no enthusiasm in his tone. Almost as if he wanted to race Langa.

I wonder how this'll pan out.

Heya! Vash again! I decided to write it so that Y/N or "Phoenix" replaces Harry. However, she beats Shadow in the semi-finals. I know Shadow wins in the anime, but this isn't the anime so anything goes! Anyway, Vash out! See ya next chapter! I'll publish it either Saturday 6th March or Sunday 7th March. Depends when I write it.