Haunted House

I groan, flipping my pillow to the cold side.

Mmmm better.

But I still can't fall asleep.

The dumb ass is filling my mind and I can't stop thinking about what will happen tomorrow.

She might make me slip something out.

Like "I want you by my side forever" or "you're not allowed to be friends with anyone else."

I feel my face heat up slowly.

Damn feelings.

I hate that I make attachments so easily! Why do I do this to myself?!

I grumble and shift again in my bed.

What happens if she hates me after a while? What happens if I actually hate her?

I don't think I can hate someone completely after I've made my attachment.

For example, Deku. I won't explain that.

But then there is (L/N). She is my new attachment.

What if the same thing happens as it did for Deku?

This is why I never try to get close to anyone and just make everyone hate me.

I sighed into my pillow, "Please don't hate me."

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ

I pace back and forth in front of my house.

Saturday. 8:50 AM.

I look down the sidewalk. Is she coming yet?

Nope.

Five minutes pass, I look back to the sidewalk.

Not there.

Minute after minute, I looked back to the sidewalk and she still wasn't there.

Is she even coming? I started to panic little by little, did she ditch me?

I was so deep in my thoughts, I didn't feel the tap on my shoulder.

I was literally shaken out of my thoughts. I whipped around and found her smiling.

"DUMBASS, WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" I yelled into her face.

"What are you talking about?" She tilted her head.

"YOU TOOK FUCKING FOREVER!" She stepped back and pulled something out of her pocket.

Her phone? She held it in front of my face and it showed nine o'clock on the dot.

"I'm here on time," she put her phone away.

I stared at her in disbelief, "Well, it felt like you weren't gonna come," I mumbled and looked to the ground, away from her.

"I'm here now!" She placed both of her hands on either side of my face, lifting my face to look at her as she smiled wider.

My face slowly heated up. I smacked her hand away and covered my face with one hand, and pushed her as far away with the other hand.

"Dumbass, warn me before you do something like that," I say through my hand.

"New rule?"

"New rule."

She salutes me, "Duly noted!"

I peek through my fingers to get a look at her. She is silently swinging back and forth with her hands behind her.

I noticed her outfit since I've only seen her in her school uniform, I don't even know where she goes to school, she has a nice outfit. I had this weird feeling when I looked at her.