Valentine's Day extra

Start from the beginning

When he reaches Niall's house, Harry can't stop smiling and feeling excited. He carefully grabs the things he bought, ringing the doorbell and waiting for Niall to open the door.

"Hi," Niall is suddenly standing in front of Harry, a huge smile on his face. Niall's eyes soon move downwards, widening when he notices the bouquet of roses Harry is holding.

"Happy Valentine's Day," Harry gently says and offers the bouquet to Niall.

"Harry," Niall gasps a bit, taking the flowers, a shocked expression on his face.

"I eh, why did you I mean you didn't have to," Niall starts rambling a bit.

"I love you," Harry cuts him short, leaning in to press a kiss on Niall's lips.

- - - -

"Eww," Aisling whines loudly and Harry chuckles, stopping his story there.

"No kissing like that in the story," the little girl informs with a serious tone.

"Sorry munchkin," Harry chuckles a bit and she huffs.

"More please."

"Sure thing," Harry tells her, continuing his story.

- - - -

"Come in," Niall steps aside and lets Harry in, both of them smiling. Harry shows Niall the flowers he got for Aisling, explaining he thought fake ones were better option than real ones.

"What's in that?" Niall points at the box Harry is still holding.

"Cupcakes," Harry grins.

"Morning monkey," he greets Aisling after stepping inside the kitchen. Aisling is sitting on her usual seat, eating her morning porridge.

"Hazzy!" She gets excited, her eyes widening and a grin forming on her face.

Harry takes the seat next to her, placing the box of cupcakes on the table before deciding to give her the flowers. He is holding the bouquet behind his back so she hasn't seen it yet.

"Guess what?" He asks and she immediately says what.

"I bought these for you," he finally shows her the flowers.

"Flowers!" Aisling shrieks and giggles right after, reaching to take them.

"They're not real so you can play with them," Harry explains and she nods, giggling and looking at the flowers. She rolls the bouquet around and looks at it closely, her eyes widened a little, her mouth forming to a shape of o.

"So pretty," she finally breaths out, looking up at Harry.

"Thank you Hazzy," she chirps, placing the flowers on the table, reaching her arms towards Harry.

"You're welcome," Harry gently says and lifts her up, placing her sideways on his lap. Across the table Niall is smiling, reaching for the cupcake box and opening it.

"Look what else Harry bought," Niall is talking to Aisling, showing her the cupcakes.

"Pretty tiny cakes. Why you bought them, my Hazzy?" Aisling sounds a bit confused, looking up at Harry.

"It's Valentine's Day today," Harry explains.

"Did daddy tell you about it?" He asks and runs his fingers through her curls.

"Yes," Aisling answers.

"I bought cupcakes for us to celebrate," Harry then tells her and she giggles a bit, pressing her cheek on Harry's chest.

"Guess why I bought you flowers?" Harry asks.

"Because you're my best friend," he playfully says and ruffles her curls. She giggles, raising her head to look up at Harry.

"You my best friend too, you silly boy," she informs.

"Guess what else?" Harry continues and she shakes her head.

"I love you," he whispers, pressing a kiss on her hair. He knows Niall heard it, he can feel Niall's eyes on them and he feels a bit emotional for some reason.

"Love you," he then hears a small whisper coming from Aisling and he squeezes her a bit, pressing another kiss on her hair.

"Alright my loves shall we eat the cupcakes now?" Niall breaks the silence and Harry looks up at him, smiling gently.

"Yes please," Aisling answers and Harry chuckles a bit.

"But before that," Niall suddenly says and gets up. He comes to the other side of the table, bending down and wrapping his arms around both Aisling and Harry, hugging them tightly.

"Happy Valentine's Day," he mumbles, face pressed on Harry's hair.

"Happy Valentine," Aisling giggles a bit.

"I love you both," Niall murmurs, pressing a kiss on Harry's hair.

"Let's eat the cupcakes then," Niall says after pulling away, getting three plates for them. He takes the seat next to Harry and Aisling, bending over to place a kiss on Aisling's temple, next pecking Harry's cheek.

Niall and Harry are smiling, Aisling more focused on eating her cupcake and making quite a mess around her face. Niall laughs when he notices it, grabbing a napkin and wiping her face clean. She protests a bit, squirming around and giggling, trying to push Niall away.

"All clean," Niall informs her and she sticks out her tongue at him.

"Silly daddy," she huffs, causing both Niall and Harry to burst out a laugh.

- - - -

"And for the rest of the day, they were all very happy and it was the best Valentine's Day ever," Harry finishes his story, thinking it got a bit sappy.

"Did you like the story munchkin?" Harry asks, caressing her soft cheek with his finger. She giggles and nods her head, holding her teddy tightly against her chest.

"Is it bedtime now?" He asks another question.

"Yes," she mumbles and yawns right after that.

"Goodnight love," Harry wishes before bending over and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Hazzy?" She whispers when Harry is pulling away. He leans closer to hear what she wants to say.

"Love you," she whispers so quietly Harry almost misses it. He coos, pressing a kiss on her hair and thinking she's adorable.

"I love you too," he gently tells her.

"Happy Valentine," she then whispers and Harry chuckles a bit because it's not actually Valentine's Day.

"Happy Valentine monkey," he ends up saying.