"Well, I kinda do. Maybe it's just the pleasure of selecting the items I actually like, I don't know. Maybe I should consider going into fashion when I get to university," she shared her thoughts waiting for the sales assistant to count her items and escort her into the fitting room.

"You'd be great at it," Jeong Hyeok replied after a few minutes. "I'm going to finish up this assignment while you shop, let me know when you're done."

Seri tried one piece of clothing after the other, admiring the fine fabric and flattering cut. The last item was the black cashmere sweater dress with a low v-neck and the girl twisted and turned in front of the mirror, admiring how well it hugged her figure. The dress definitely required a top underneath, which she did not currently have with her, so she tried it on just with her bra on, the low cut showing much more cleavage than she would usually wear. Feeling brave and confident for once, she pulled out her phone and snapped a quick photo of herself in the fitting room mirror, halting for a second to think if it was appropriate enough to send. Technically, it was, but it was considerably much more skin showing than any of the photos she previously shared with Jeong Hyeok.

She held her breath as she hit "send" and put her phone back into her pocket, changing back into her clothes and picking up the items she decided to buy. The sweater dress would wait to see his reaction.

Seri was waiting at the cash register as the sales lady rang her items when she heard the soft ringtone and glanced at the phone, reading the message. She then pushed the dress forward on the counter, smiling at the saleslady.

"This one, too," she confirmed, blushing profusely. The woman behind the counter frowned a bit, unaware of what caused the girl to act so strangely.

Seri left the store in a rush, almost skipping as she swayed the brown paper bag with her newly purchased clothes. She still needed to pick up some kitten heels, but that could wait. So she found an empty bench between the shops and sat down, placing her bag nearby.

"Nope," she typed quickly, answering his latest question of whether she usually wore such revealing clothes. "I will be wearing a white tank top underneath. I just don't have it on me now."

"I need to finish this damn essay tonight, Seri. How am I supposed to focus after you sent me this? I cannot think of anything else." He replied and Seri covered her mouth, snickering. The elderly couple sitting on a bench a few meters away from her glared so Seri tried her best to put on her poker face.

 The elderly couple sitting on a bench a few meters away from her glared so Seri tried her best to put on her poker face

"Is it in English again? I'll write it for you, just email me what you have so far. I'll get it done on the bus on my way home," Seri replied, throwing glances at the judgy elders. What are they, in the library? She could laugh if she wanted.

"That's cheating, Seri," was his reply and she saw that he was still typing something as she retorted:

"Oh come on. I want to talk to you."