1

-October 25th 1985-

   Me and Emmett are at the airport with our children Elliot and Stephanie.

Rox:You two better behave.

Elliot:Mom we are 28 years old we don't need lectures.

Doc:Listen to your mother Elliot.

Stephanie:I love you guys.

Stephanie hugs Me and Emmett.

Rox:We love you too.

Elliot:Our flight is ready.

Stephanie:Okay.

Elliot:Well time to go to California.

Stephanie:See you guys in a week!.

Elliot:See you tommorow!.

Doc,Rox:Bye kiddos.

   Stephanie and Elliot leave and Me and Emmett hop into our car.

Rox:I can't believe the twins are almost 30 years old.

Doc:I know...Great Scott has it been that long.

Rox:Seems like only yesterday we were in the hospital in 1958 holding babies in our arms.

Doc:If we hadn't met at that movie theatre those two would have never existed.

Rox:I am so glad I met you."Smiles".

Doc:I'm glad I met you Rox.

Rox:I love you Emmett.

Doc:I love you too Roxanna.

   Me and my husband of 30 years kiss and then he gets out to call our place using a phone booth.

Doc:"Into Phone".Marty is that you?...Thank god I found you.Listen can you meet us at Twin Pines Mall tonight at 1:15?.We've made a major breakthrough we'll need your assistance...Yeah...Working...Yeah he's right here with us...My equipment that reminds me Marty you better not hook up to the amplifier.There's a slight possibility for overload...Good we'll see you tonight. Don't forget now 1:15 am Twin Pines Mall...Are those my clocks I hear?.They're late.My experiment worked.They're all exactly 25 minutes slow...Precisely.

    Emmett gets off the phome with Marty and hops into our car and I turn on the radio and sing along to the sing playing.

Rox:"Sings".The power of love is a curious thing.Make a one man weep,make another man sing.Change a hawk to a little white dove.More than a feeling that's the power of love.Tougher than diamonds,rich like cream.Stronger and harder than a bad girl's dream.Make a bad one good,make a wrong one right.Power of love will keep you home at night.You don't need money,don't take fame.Don't need no credit card to ride this train.It's strong and it's sudden and it's cruel sometimes.But it might just save your life.

Doc:"Sings".That's the power of love,That's the power of love.First time you feel it,it might make you sad.Next time you feel it,it might make you mad.But do be glad baby when you've found.That's the power makes the world go round.And it don't take money,don't take fame.Don't need no credit card to ride this train.

Rox:"Sings".It's strong and it's sudden it can be cruel sometimes.But it might just save your life.They say that all in love is fair.Yeah but you don't care.But you know what to do when it gets hold of you.And with a little help from above.You feel the power of love,You feel the power of love.Can you feel it?.Mmhm It don't take money and it don't take fame.Don't need no credit card to ride this train.

Doc:"Sings".Tougher than diamonds and stronger than steel.You won't feel nothin till you feel.You feel the power.Just feel the power of love.

Doc,Rox:"Sings".That's the power,That's the power of love.You feel the power of love,You feel the power of love.Feel the power of love.