123 | opposite sides

Start from the beginning

The least Daniel could do is let some of the hot air from the AC reach the back. I could tell that he was feeling guilty for taking Seokjin's side, but that doesn't mean I'll forgive him any time soon. 

I still want to plant a bullet in his head for fucking me over. 

Having nothing else to do, I put my hands in my coat pockets. My fingers graze my keys for my apartment and my lipstick on one pocket and something solid on the other one and that's when my pulse quickens. I fish out my cell phone and I nearly cry out of happiness. What makes me smile even wider is the fact that I still have some remaining battery life. I let out a long sigh of relief. 

That idiot didn't even bother to check my pockets for any trackable devices. What a tool.

If I make it out of here, I will apologize to Jungkook for lecturing him the night he beat up Daniel. I'll give him a fucking written apology if needed, or get down on my knees and bow before him. He'd gotten what he deserved.

That's when the van pulls to a halt and I fall on my side in an abrupt manner. My phone flies away from my grip on the opposite side of the van and I curse under my breath. I hear brief sounds coming from outside and my guess is that we've reached the destination. Seeing that I have no time to retrieve my cell, I quickly go back to where I was laying down a moment ago and wipe my tears from my cheeks, when the door suddenly opens. The sounds of a pair of footsteps echoes in the back while I can hear faint chatter coming from the outside. Shit, there's more than one person here with us. 

I try my hardest to not move a muscle and look convincingly unconscious enough for their liking. If I am to escape this place, I need to be really careful. It's bad enough I can't get my cell phone back.

"Is she awake?" I hear someone ask. 

"She's still knocked out." Daniel's voice replies with a hint of remorse. I can hear something plastic being thrown at him when he catches it just in time. 

"When you abduct your victim at least make sure to restrain them." The other man says and I gulp.

Fuck.

Without my phone I'm done for.

Daniel binds my wrists together using a zip tie and I nearly groan at how tightly he secures them. He then ties up my feet and I let out a shaky breath. Fucking bastard, I should have shot him when I had the opportunity. He carries me and I pretend being unconscious as he brings me out of the vehicle. It's rather uncomfortable to be in a position in which I'm being carried with my arms behind my back as it takes an inhumane amount of self control to not curl up into a ball in his embrace from how cold the air is. His hands are gripping my bare legs and I want to rip his arms apart for touching me. Obviously, I can't fight him on my own right now, not when there are at least two men accompanying him.

What am I going to do?

"Take her where the boss ordered and don't do anything unless he says the word." One of the men commands and I can feel his back muscles clench. "You think you can handle it?" He asks like its the punchline to a joke. 

"Yeah," Daniel rasps and with that he goes his own way. 

Sure, of course he could handle a defenseless 'unconscious' woman.

I slowly tilt my head and open my eyes only slightly, just to take a quick look of my surroundings. From what I've gathered so far, we must be somewhere deserted, because the air is colder here and it's quieter. When I open my eyes, I catch a glimpse of a tall building that looks uninhabited at first glance. Tall trees are surrounding the place and there's a main road. I think I can see an unoccupied parking lot that's really close to the forest, but I'm not quite sure, since I screwed my eyes shut before anyone would suspect I'm awake.