I grit my teeth and put it back, brushing it off and calming down. A couple of minutes pass why and I see the nerd enter the room. I continued to do my work, not wanting to say anything to him at the time.

No one's POV:

The teacher started talking about the third years future choice of school. For some reason he decided to expose the school Izuku wants to. He got ridiculed for it, along with Katsuki's explosions. He was angry at the teacher, but said nothing about it. The teacher had the two sit down, and continued teaching.

Katsuki's POV:

Finally it was the end of classes. It's not like I'm in a rush or anything, I just need to talk to that damn nerd. Once the teacher and a lot more students, leaving me that nerd and a few other extras. Deku goes to put notebook in backpack before I grab it.

"Were not done talking yet, Deku," I said to him.

"Katsuki, what's that?" One of the extras behind me asked.

I showed them  the nerds the notebook.

"Huh? Hero Analysis for the Future? Seriously?" The extras replied to seeing his notebook.

"I-Its fine, isn't it? Give it back!" The nerd reaches out slightly for his notebook. I explode his notebook.

"That's mean.." The nerd said, pissing me off more. I decided to throw it out the window.

"What?!" Deku responds in surprised.

"Most top first-string heroes have stories about them from their school days. I want the shine of being able to be called the only student to make it into U.A. from this mediocre city junior high school. I mean, Im a perfectionist." I said.

"He's so petty." I hear those extras talking about me. I put my half-quirk activated hand on Deku's shoulder.

"So anyway, don't apply to U.A., nerd."

I said then he turned to look at me stiffly, shaking before Me and the other two extras start to head for the door.

"Come on, you could at least say something back." One of the extras said to the nerd.

"Don't say that. He's pathetic. He still cant face reality." The other extra added.

"If you wanna be a hero that badly, there's a quick way to do it." I said.

"Wait, don't say it. I don't mean it. I don't want him to end up getting killed.. Or dying."

"You know, if you really want to be a hero that badly, there's actually another way.."

"Please stop.. Don't say it..! Why can't I stop myself?!"

"...Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive of the roof of the building!"

"NO! WHY?! WHY DIDN'T I JUST SHUT UP?!"

The drawing from earlier popped into my mind and I felt a pit in my stomach.

"It can't be that I'm hungry, I ate a full meal for lunch... If feel empty.. Wait. Something isn't right."

Deku turns to face me with a bit of courage. His head was looking down at the floor, and he opened his mouth to speak.

"What is he- No.. Don't tell me.."

He then looked up at me, with a couple of tears falling from his eyes. "Fine.. I will."
············································································

A/N: Thank you for reading this. It's my first book so it might not be the best.
I'm not sure when I'm going to upload yet. I haven't gotten to schedule things yet.

..........................................................................

To Be Continued...

············································································

Word Count: 1071