Fast Foward to when her uncle gets there

I heard a knock at the door and I knew my uncle was here. I been started stacking my boxes and suitcases of my stuff at the front door, everytime I went downstairs I saw Davina and Jay making out on that raggedy ass sofa, I just came upstairs to get one more bag.

When I got back downstairs I heard my mom and Uncle Nick arguing. I slowly made my way downstairs. I saw him going in and out, loading my stuff in the car

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING TASHERA?" Davina spat at me

"im leaving, with Uncle Nick" I replied, I knew I was about to cry again

"BITCH YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE, YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER AND YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME"

"Legally she isn't anymore, you signed those emancipation papers. So she can be on her own now. She decided to leave with me, so she can. Lets go T!" My Uncle snapped

I pushed past my mother leaving out the front door, I heard her crying but its to late for that now. We got in the car and sighed, letting one tear come out.

"finally" I whispered

"Next Stop is New York, I know it might be hard at first but you got me. I heard some of your music and I know you're gonna be up next. You're father will be proud. You're Royalty, remember that."

He wiped my tear. My dad used to say that I was Royal T to him and thats how I got my stage name. He started driving to the airport. He has his own plane.

I've recently been doing music and I believe I can pursue it, I just need support. But I know there are a lot more opportunities is New York. You guys know me as Tashera Banks, but soon you all will be screaming Royal T at my concerts.

Tashera Banks/Royal T (ARMANI CAESER):

Davina Banks-Sherman (REMY MA):

Uncle Nick (6LACK):