Huh? She know y/n but how?

(y/n's pov)

"W-Well I-I'm yea ugh no" I panicked

"Hmm, well kirari is this cute girl part the council?" sachiko asked as when I looked at kirari her eyes were glowing and the other girls seemed to be pretty jealous too...

"Yes and she is important to me, so don't touch her" kirari said

"Why can't I?" sachiko asked as I gulped and I started sweating

"I already told you right? Now you may go that's all what we're going to discuss" kirari said as sachiko then looked at me as she smirked and put her hands on my waist I blushed as she then put her hands on my chin. "your lucky huh?" sachiko said as she then kissed me in front of them... I tried to push but she was strong I then heard the table slap. As sachiko broke up the kiss and she then lick her lips and left.

(authors pov)

All the girls widened their eyes open. As y/n got down from the floor as she touched her lips.

's-she kissed me again?' y/n thought

"that girl!" midari said as she punch the table

"that girl!" mary said

"I'm jealous y/n" yumeko said

"I agree" midari said

"W-wait i-it's not what you guys think if you were asking on what's with the two of us I promise! We are nothing and y-you kno-" midari shoot the gun as it echoes on the room as the other girls cover their ears.

"Be quite y/n!" midari yelled she was mad but still she know that sachiko kissed her 2 times today...and she didn't tell anyone about that...

"I'm jealous too darling~and I guess it's time you too your punishment" kirari said

=Skip At Your Shared Home=

Y/n was on her room with the other girls. As she was naked and so as the other girls. But kirari and yumeko was wearing a strap with a dildo.

"w-well w-what are you guys gonna do?" y/n asked

"like what I said this is the punishment" kirari said

"T-The W-What?" y/n asked as yumeko lay down on the bed as midari carried y/n and put her on the top of yumeko.

Then yumeko kissed y/n lips as they make out and kissed again. Then kirari remove the ribbon on her hair and bring her hair down and so as mary and sayaka.

Yumeko then turn up and now she's on the top of y/n. Midari then kissed y/n as Mary suck the girls nipple and pinching it. As kirari put her two fingers inside and pull it in and out.

"ahh~hmm" y/n moaned while kissing midari... Then ririka went to the other side and sucks y/n's breast while blushing as sayaka lick y/n's stomach and give her hickeys as mary did the same too.

"You'll be on the top of me y/n" yumeko said as she went to lay down and kissed the girl then yumeko and kirari put the dildo inside y/n together.

"ahhh!" y/n moaned louder as the two speed it as blood came out

"ngh~ahhh~ s-s-slow d-down i-it hurts" y/n said

"Your still a virgin huh?" kirari said as she smirked and pull it in deeper as
y/n's out were out as her eyes were up...

"horny little b*tch" midari said as she kissed yumeko...

"I-I'm c-cum-" kirari slapped y/n butt two times as y/n yelled in pain

"I-I'm c-c-cumming!"

"Not yet baby girl" yumeko said as she give y/n hickey on the neck...

"P-pleas~ahh *y/n panting*" then kirari pull it deeper and deeper as the girl was started crying in pain as she was about to cum

"Why sachiko knows you?" kirari asked

"B-b-because~ahh~I-I- w-we both met o-outside the l-library" y/n said as yumeko take out the dildo as kirari kept going...

"Let it out~darling" kirari said as y/n juices came out...

"I-I'm s-so sorry" y/n cried "She kissed me two times today a-and y-you see I-I hate myself I-I guess I shouldn't have entered the academy. I know I was this kind of popular who was being loved by girls. B-but if you hate how I look now if you feel disgust by me j-just leave me. T-that's all w-what I wan-" y/n was kinda confused when mary hugged the girl mary was in tears and so as the other girls except from kirari, midari and yumeko.

"Idiot. I don't hate you I don't feel anything I love you. Remember we are not that k-kind of person. Okay?" mary asked as she wiped the tears of the girl as y/n nod

"Listen~darling we didn't say that we hate you right? But punishment is punishment and if you will be cheating to other girls remember this is gonna happened again." kirari said then y/n cried again...

"huhuhu~I'm so scared I thought you guys do this because you hate me and if this ends you will be saying your goodbye to me and ended up hating me" y/n said as she cried again but this time it's fake then sayaka pinch
y/n's cheeks...

"Don't fake it y/-" y/n kissed sayaka as the other girls were jealous and tried to push sayaka away and then they all tickle the girl as y/n laughed so hard...

The girls found it cute as they continue and all of them dozed off💩🥱😴😴😴

To be continued!