Family comes to the rescue every time (a hawaii five-0 fan fiction)

I do not own any of the characters, or any of the towns. All rights to CBS and the creators of Hawaii Five-0.

Detective Danny Williams was on a kidnapping case and Grace, his daughter, had been with him at the time. He needed someone to take care of her while he was working the case. Catherine, Steve Mcgarrett's girlfriend, was back with Naval Intelligence, usually kept her. He thought hard, and his nieces, Rebecca and Emma, came to mind. He was assured Grace would be in good hands because they both worked for Homeland security. So he called Rebecca's cell phone and she answered "special agent Rebecca Candler." "Hey Rebecca, this is Danny and I need you to come pick up Grace because I am working a kidnaping case and I know you will take great care of her." "Sure thing, it just happens we are off today, so send me the address of where you are, and I'll be right there." Danny went over to Grace and told he that Emma and Rebecca would be coming to get her soon. In about 30 minutes time, they pulled up in their red Chevy malabu. Grace ran up to them, and gave then big hugs. "Danny, we have an awesome day planned for Grace!" Grace jumped up and down, she was so excited. Danny gave them a goodbye wave, and got back to work. They asked Grace what stores she wanted to go to, and with a smile she replied "all the dress stores on Oahu!" "It will be a busy day I guess!" Replied Emma. They agreed to let her buy one thing from each of them, so 2 in total. When they got out of the car she ran to a beautiful baby blue dress she saw sitting in a window. "I want to go here first!" So they went inside, and Grace went to go look for her size." She then went into the dressing room to try it on. She came out smiling and said, "this was made for me!" They went to the register and payed for the dress. They went to four more stores just like that. Emma and Rebecca splurged for Grace and ended up getting 6 dresses, rather then just 2. As they were going into another store "Danny Williams" showed up on Rebecca's phone. She answered "hey Danny!" His voice sounded more serious than usual. "Where are you guys?!" " We are at the Oahu mall downtown. Is something wrong"? "Get Grace out of there now! Take her to Kono Kalakaus house. The kidnappers are now after Grace! They saw her with me and they are tracking her every move". "That's horrible"! "I know! Just get her there as fast as you can, and hide her in Konos bedroom closet". She didn't even bother to respond, because she needed to get Grace to safety as quick as possible. Rebecca asked Emma how to explain this to Grace. Emma was always a better explainer, so she would do the explaining. "Grace, remember the case that Danno was working on this morning"? "Yes," replied Grace. "Well the bad guys saw you with Danno, and they want to trick you and do mean things. So we are going to take you to Konos house, which is a safe hideout for you". "Ok, just don't let anything bad happen to me". "We wont, we both work for homeland security, so this is just another day at the office". Grace smiled, and felt more reassured about her safety. As they were approaching the house, two cars were in the driveway, and they weren't sure which was Konos, on if none of them belonged to her. Emma called Kono to ask about the car, but when she tried, the kidnappers had cut the phone-lines on Oahu off. So, Emma and Rebecca pull out their tablets to run both plates to see which car is Kono's. Just as Rebecca started to run the plates, two well-built guys who looked to be in their twenties, ran out of the woods armed with assault rifles and began to attempt to kidnap Grace. Unfortunately for the two men, they hadn't realized that Rebecca and Emma had finished running the plates; after that, things went a little crazy.