THE ONE NIGHT STAND WITH HIM

NOTE: At places there are use of some mature gif s'. Hence decretion advised.
..............

The stinging of the head and my sour muscles scuppered me from moving my limbs. Brain swirling conferring me the idea of it must being a severe hangover, While I lay still to absorb my surroundings with a numb mind. The more I came in flick with reality the more I wish it to be a illusion. Heart beats on a race beguile I jerked when the actuality hit me but was trashed back on the bed where I was plonked just then.

The hinderance to my decking from bed was a man's muscular, well veined and light pale arms, his face turned to my side amidst burried in the dug of his pillow. His rigorously cherished and well gym 'ed back was towards the other side , lower waist was covered with a trident furred Cream sheet . This was more than enough for me to find a place to dig myself deep down the ground but the factual prostration was yet to reveal, I myself was covered with the other part of the same sheet stint unrobed.

I stayed their desensitizing with not just a few or meager questions for which I needed the answers but a ton.
How did I ended up like this?... Like this with Aditya? What transpired between us the day before? Did we really went to that extent...?

She was struggling with her inner turmoil, any how gathering herself together she darted his hands to other side and dashed to the lavoratory subsequently collecting her denim, crop top and her inners which were all scattered with his attires.

She rinsed her face with the tap water, and looked at her own reflection in the mirror, the tint hues she could visualise stated more than words could ever. A small curve played on her lips as she knew she wasn't having any ill feeling about the rezevendour, it was just an infatuation from her side for him. But this is not anymore the way it was before bacause now everything would change. He got what he wanted and he'll no more be the same one, she was liking.
....................

FEW MONTHS BACK

MAYA MAHLOTRA , A Beautiful girl who is Fierce, Vicious , Savage , Untamed... Belle,charmer, enchantress, seductress, femme fatale, stunner, cracker, smasher.
A full pack of beauty with brain...
A girl with passion to be the winner always... In accordance she possess the devine heart while being the flirt of her own type, a feminist who knows how to tackle the men...
A girl with dreams who accords the traits to grab them!

The only stone in her desert is that she had a traumatic past

The only stone in her desert is that she had a traumatic past. She was physically and emotionally tortured by her father Ashwin Malhotra. Her mother Janhavi Malhotra was the only pillar in her life who supported her journey throughout. Her only ambition is to persue the management degree and then legally heriditiate her maternal grandfather's Fashion Company.

She since forever lacked the emotion love and care in her life . The both was provided by Janhavi to her but alas that was not enough for a almost grown up girl. She had her own desires too, it stinged her seeing others extremely happy with their partners... She wished the one same for herself too.